Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the worst transfer window ever? I know there is some time left but the odds on us pulling off a reasonable signing now are sky high.

Dunno why I think the "Bowyer window" and the last summer one is worse.  Dunno why.

ManU's transfer window's been like yours, just with bigger figures that get rejected.

And with more to lose.

oh I don't know, relegation these days is rather costly

True, we're not going to go down though.

:pow:

I wish I could be as certain but so long as the specter of JFK hangs over the club I'm considering it a strong possibility

Aye, like it'll be his fault if we go down with this squad :lol:

ManU's transfer window's been like yours, just with bigger figures that get rejected.

And with more to lose.

oh I don't know, relegation these days is rather costly

True, we're not going to go down though.

:pow:

I wish I could be as certain but so long as the specter of JFK hangs over the club I'm considering it a strong possibility

Aye, like it'll be his fault if we go down with this squad :lol:

it will be when he takes over in the dugout

Is this the worst transfer window ever? I know there is some time left but the odds on us pulling off a reasonable signing now are sky high.

Dunno why I think the "Bowyer window" and the last summer one is worse.  Dunno why.

Would agree tbh. Finishing 3rd and building on that with just Bowyer on a free seems marginally worse than finishing 16th and getting just Remy in.

Was the Boywer window under Bobby?

Last summer was pretty bad, was it just Anita we bought in the end? - This one feels worse as it's just a loan signing, even though it may end up being decent. So frustrating to see teams with far less potential than us spending big while we do next to nothing.

It wasn't long ago when Spurs and Liverpool were on par with us, no we are miles away with very little hope of changing or ever trying to compete.

Was the Boywer window under Bobby?

Last summer was pretty bad, was it just Anita we bought in the end? - This one feels worse as it's just a loan signing, even though it may end up being decent. So frustrating to see teams with far less potential than us spending big while we do next to nothing.

It wasn't long ago when Spurs and Liverpool were on par with us, no we are miles away with very little hope of changing or ever trying to compete.

Yes, under Bobby.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/19/article-2327171-19E0CB8D000005DC-520_634x147.jpg

Quite funny actually. :lol:

What's the joke?

'twas last day of last season.  The mug tweeted that and loads of gullible Spuds at WHL all started cheering at the utterly stupid thought that we had been successful in getting the ball into Arsenal's net.

As if we aren't getting a ST/Winger. :lol: as much as you know it's happening, it still fucking winds you up. Expect Shola to be starting games. Grim

JFK and Ashley are sitting in robes, plucking at expensive chocolates.