Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have it on good authority that Mike and Joe are currently pissed and making crazy phone calls to agents for top top players, they will wake up tomorrow with stonking headaches, a depleted bank balance and 3 quality players at the training ground   

Obertan to Forest? What a fall from grace :lol:

Very happy with that - he is shocking and I am not even sure he is good enough for the Championship. Get what we can for him.

They have took the piss out of the fans all summer and I was as gullible as the rest until recently. It is staggering what they have got away with and JFK actually gets money for his "job". An absolute shambles and embarrassment all round.

Expect a repeat of this horseshit:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-happy-nufc-transfer-1370426

“Our fans will be slightly disappointed,” he said. “But I think in a week’s time they will think, ‘hold on we haven’t lost anybody and we’ve got Anita*’.

*insert Remy, or maybe Cabaye.

1. Do they think the fans are dumb enough to accept that?

2. Are the fans dumb enough to accept that?

3. Do they care either way?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-happy-nufc-transfer-1370426

“Our fans will be slightly disappointed,” he said. “But I think in a week’s time they will think, ‘hold on we haven’t lost anybody and we’ve got Anita*’.

They have no respect for the fans - they have demonstrated this time and again.

They have no respect for the fans - they have demonstrated this time and again.

They could at least do without the patronizing, be honest about how little they care.

Very happy with that - he is shocking and I am not even sure he is good enough for the Championship. Get what we can for him.

They have took the p*ss out of the fans all summer and I was as gullible as the rest until recently. It is staggering what they have got away with and JFK actually gets money for his "job". An absolute shambles and embarrassment all round.

Hope he enjoyed his piss up in St Tropez

Guest bimpy474

They have took the p*ss out of the fans all summer and I was as gullible as the rest until recently. It is staggering what they have got away with and JFK actually gets money for his "job". An absolute shambles and embarrassment all round.

Hope he enjoyed his piss up in St Tropez

Sort out our gameplan, what fucking gameplan.

Considering Ashley runs a tight ship financially, what is the point of wasting money employing Kinnear and paying all those travel and accommodation costs?

He is happy to sack staff who are doing a good job to cut costs but then waste money on that joke.

Considering Ashley runs a tight ship financially, what is the point of wasting money employing Kinnear and paying all those travel and accommodation costs?

He is happy to sack staff who are doing a good job to cut costs but then waste money on that joke.

Because it's a drop in the ocean and he can take the flak instead of Rotund Mike because he doesn't like being called nasty names by naughty Geordies.