Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone intelligent enough to make Teasy's ignore list is alright by me.

:lol: I'm on it!  Hi Hans, luv u bbz.

You aren't, neither is hans.  Only Wullie is intelligent enough right now.

:lol: I'm not?

God you talk utter bollocks, like I said no interest in talking to you considering you can't or won't bother to grasp a very simple idea that everyone else is capable of understanding.  Welcome to my ignore list, population you.

Wew, I must have redeemed myself.  Shame because I liked it on there. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

A suspicious mind would also say, Kinnear will be paid well to take the flak, knowing he'll end up getting the managers job at some stage.

Suspicious minds would. Not a conspiracy theorist myself but i must say even my usual mindset about this is beginning to buckle.

No evidence behind it but I definitely think he is complicit, just doesn't give a fuck.

I kinda believe he does give a shit, but he's so focused on getting his fat arse in the managers chair, he'll accept whatever shit it takes to get it in there.

Not that i really believe such nonsense like :lol:

6PM - Arsenal make a fresh bid for Cabaye

6:30 - We reject it

7:00 - David Craig understands Arsenal have made a new 'undisclosed bid (aka not a lot of money)' and he understands it has reluctantly been accepted

10:00 - Cabaye transfer is finalised.

10:30 - David Craig understands we have attempted to hijack McCarthy's transfer to Everton and Mike Ashley's private helicopter is waiting for him

10:31 - McCarthy signs for Everton.

7:00 - David Craig understands Arsenal have made a new 'undisclosed bid (aka not a lot of money)' and he understands it has reluctantly been accepted

10:30 - David Craig understands we have attempted to hijack McCarthy's transfer to Everton and Mike Ashley's private helicopter is waiting for him

Don't really care. Another meaningless bid for Thauvin, perhaps something pathetic about Demba.

We'll be busy trying to flog Cabaye all day anyway. Expect McCarthy to leave Wigan for Everton with us trying to "hijack" it but failing on purpose.

Exactly how i'm expecting it to go, on saturday i pointed to Ruiz and told my mate to remember him come deadline day.  History repeating itself.

:lol: It'll be exactly this.

I expect a couple of outings from Kinnear and a load of rumours of Ba, Gomis etc. from Craig David, no doubt being fed the line from Kinnear himself.

Wouldn't it have to be someone already in the country? Mike's not going to pay for the fuel to get someone from further afield.

we have no idea whos mooching around the country with thier agents tho.

Wouldn't it have to be someone already in the country? Mike's not going to pay for the fuel to get someone from further afield.

Kinnear will tell us we have negotiation and medical teams in each of the major capitals of Europe.