So what happens now?

Belfast Mags

So there it is, a fait accompli, no permanent signings in and a few outs, happy fucking days. Well done Joe.

Question now is, what's going to happen this season after this?

I'm going to predict the following;

We continue in intermittent form, picking up a few points here and there without tearing up any trees, maybe recording the odd win along the way, with AP coming under more and more pressure as JFK refuses to do any media other than the odd sound bite here and there.

Pards declares himself happy with the squad and backs us for a top ten finish (just after going out of one of the cups at the first hurdle)

We limp along for three or fours weeks (due to several "unpredictable" injuries) until AP is sacked, unceremonious after a descent result away at Man U in December.

Joe appoints himself "interim" Manager to the end of the season, were we inexplicably avoid relegation with three weeks to go.

Joe then begins the mammoth task of finding our next Manager.

After an intensive and exhausting week long search, Joe finally concludes that he was the stand out candidate and appoints himself to the full time role whilst welcoming back Dennis Wise to the club as our new DoF.

:lol: need something to lighten the mood

We'll continue to drag ourselves through the season and hopefully finish somewhere above 15th. Pardew, Kinnear and Ashley are all going no where, so they'll all be here at the end for what promises to be another shambolic summer transfer window.

We'll survive if we can keep the first 11 fit (11 that finished sat, not tiote, jonas, shola etc)

Any injuries to Ben Arfa , Remy, Colo and I think we're in huge trouble and when you consider the past injures these guys have had then it's a very likely scenario.

Could turn out they sack Pardew after the next loss and it was all on purpose as they didn't want to give him any new players.

Although as I'm typing that it sounds stupid as they should have just sacked him in the summer but it makes a convenient excuse not to buy any players.

At any other club though, this lack of activity usually shows the board have zero confidence in their manager and don't back him.

I'm still astonished that most of you lot were on this forum all day yesterday hammering F5, in the hope we were gonna improve our squad.

Gomis, Gomis is the man. We've been after him for ages, todays the day.

Florian Thauvin, man what a talent. Bit of work to do but we could get him.

Oooh jesus it looks like Chelsea will Lukaku go out again, he would be absolutely perfect for us.

Take a minute kids, let it sink in fully. It's not so much a case of we can't compete - we refuse to compete. 1st place for us is 17th in the real world, with Ashley giggling away to himself as he dips your wallet time and time again.

Dunno but it'll be the kind of melodramatic bollocks you usually find on far-fetched soap operas and not in any reasonably run organisation. Especially not in reasonably run real-life organisations that depend on the good will of so many people.

Football-wise, I dunno how much we can extrapolate from the last fifteen against Fulham, because Pardew is inept and Fulham were very poor, but there were definite positive signs there. Successive clean sheets too. Things could go reasonably well on the pitch so long as the key players are fit and actually played instead of lingering favourites like Tiote and Jonas.

Sack the patsy and bring back Lambias is what Ashley does next, he hopes sacking Kinnear will make fans happy again.

Its been the plan all along as was making no signings.

Ashley doesn't give a fuck about making us happy man.

More treading of water until he decides he can sell.

KK clocked these mongs years ago and recived undue criticism for being unable to work under them/him.

I remember when he was on ESPN saying they'll not spend a penny.  I thought he was bitter at the time....

I'm going to ring the box office this morning and ask what they'll do if I cancel my direct debit. I know 4 others that are doing the same. I wonder how many there will be.

They won't do anything other than keep what you've already paid. I cancelled mine in June.

I'm going to ring the box office this morning and ask what they'll do if I cancel my direct debit. I know 4 others that are doing the same. I wonder how many there will be.

They won't do anything other than keep what you've already paid. I cancelled mine in June.

So whats all this about you cant cancel until February?