Free transfers?

captainhaircut

We're done like an overdone steak. You didn't ask for or want it like that but you'll chow down and get it on with it anyway because you're f***ing starving and there is nowt else to eat.

Bet Suarez will be onto Bakkal like a nice steak.

All three of those names are names of human males, therefore I would definitely take at least two of them. Both of them would start ahead of Shola.

Easy, easy. Only room for one more foreign player in the squad.

Petric has some offers from Germany, Spain and Switz. (Basel maybe) but he wanted more money than they offered.. He want go with Croatia to  Brazil next summer, so he need good season.. Would be good on a 1year contract.. Can play as a striker and winger..

We're done like an overdone steak. You didn't ask for or want it like that but you'll chow down and get it on with it anyway because you're fucking starving and there is nowt else to eat.

I always send an overdone steak back. Chef boy might like the taste of burnt leather but I don't.

We're done like an overdone steak. You didn't ask for or want it like that but you'll chow down and get it on with it anyway because you're fucking starving and there is nowt else to eat.

I always send an overdone steak back. Chef boy might like the taste of burnt leather but I don't.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/d/dc/350x700px-LL-dc71c2bd_black-kid-oh-snap.gif

:lol:

Should we not be looking at a loan to buy option rather that Europes unwanted flops? Or has the loan window closed?

Loan market has closed for PL clubs. Only emergency loans for GKs apply.