NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Full backs are generally the cheapest position so I can see why we're buying so many.  Along with Pardew's left back fetish too.  Sitting in his hotel room rubbing his greasy trousers fantasising about  left backs murmuring 'that's it son, drop deeper, deeper'.

@lee_ryder: Reports in Italy today linking Hatem Ben Arfa with a move to #roma . #nufc

Their manager will know him. Better Roma than the PL I suppose.

Probably looking to get another Gervinho but one with a brain. Watching Gervinho for Roma is hilarious - he'll skin 4 people with stepovers and flicks and all that, then he'll trip over a piece of cheese and catch his pants in a fence and everyone will go "silly Gervinho!"

@lee_ryder: Reports in Italy today linking Hatem Ben Arfa with a move to #roma . #nufc

Probably looking to get another Gervinho but one with a brain. Watching Gervinho for Roma is hilarious - he'll skin 4 people with stepovers and flicks and all that, then he'll trip over a piece of cheese and catch his pants in a fence and everyone will go "silly Gervinho!"

Gervinho has looked a lot better over there, actually been rather impressed with him at times. He still has that 'silly Gervinho' in him and always will but he's not as bad as people like to make out after his stint with Arsenal.

He's had a good season for Roma.

He's had a good season for Roma.

:thup:

You just know that if he hours to Italy and does well, people will say he couldn't hack it in the Barclays Premier League™, the best league in the world

Bigger chance of people just calling Pardew a moron if that happens.

You just know that if he hours to Italy and does well, people will say he couldn't hack it in the Barclays Premier League™, the best league in the world

Had it right the first time, mate.

I'm not talking about Newcastle fans, I'm talking about fans of other clubs who think Pardew is doing a good job

I'm not talking about Newcastle fans, I'm talking about fans of other clubs who think Pardew is doing a good job

Yeah, that's what I meant, when they see Ben Arfa playing good somewhere else they'll hopefully realize it was all Pardews fault. :thup:

Popular opinion of football fans of other teams in my personal experience has changed considerably in the last few weeks regarding Pardew, he's been found out. Probably since the nationals have mostly changed their tune.

From the outside it may have looked like the ungrateful Geordies should be happy with 8th and good ol' Pards was doing a fantastic job under difficult circumstances, but after recent form even Stevie Wonder can see our glaringly obvious managerial deficiencies. Losses can be explained, lack of form somewhat acceptable... Getting a Sunday league hiding once a week, from technically poorer sides? Pardewed, it's such common knowledge the term is being introduced to the 2014 Oxford English.