NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ffs signing Butch b****** Dingle. Will Keane is supposed to be a real prospect by all accounts.  No way he'd be a free.

Contract is apparently up but we would have to pay compensation. Done nowt at QPR imo.

@lee_ryder: Reports in Italy today linking Hatem Ben Arfa with a move to #roma . #nufc

Their manager will know him. Better Roma than the PL I suppose.

Probably looking to get another Gervinho but one with a brain. Watching Gervinho for Roma is hilarious - he'll skin 4 people with stepovers and flicks and all that, then he'll trip over a piece of cheese and catch his pants in a fence and everyone will go "silly Gervinho!"

He's had a good season for Roma.

Exactly, he's been mint. But he's still hilarious.

We really aren't in a position to be choosy like.

Remy will more than likely leave and Cabaye has already gone. Those two scored more than half our goals and Cabaye only played half the season. The rest have managed 19 between them ffs!

If Ba wants to come back I'd be over the moon.

I remember when they used to sign our cast offs, now it's the other way on.

Couldn't lace Danny Guthrie's boots, the ugly ginger cunt.

Isn't it him refusing to sign a new contract there not the other way around?

As for Ba, I'd have him back if he's really enthusiastic to come back, otherwise no.

Guest bimpy474

So it's the players fault and not Pardew's tactics and hoofball that has made the players look poor, i guess Ashley has swallowed his bullshit again.

Well IF that's true that'll be it for me, won't spend my time watching a load of shit built around the ideas of a man with the mental capacity of an orange.  But I think/hope that article is assumption and nowt more.