NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shelvey is alreet, bit of a headless chicken at times but at least he looks to (and actually) does stuff from time to time.

Paid up member of the Pardew fanclub I'd imagine though, doubt Swansea would take anything less than a couple of million above the £5m they paid either.

Shelvey is alreet, bit of a headless chicken at times but at least he looks to (and actually) does stuff from time to time.

Paid up member of the Pardew fanclub I'd imagine though, doubt Swansea would take anything less than a couple of million above the £5m they paid either.

Youth career

2002-2004 West Ham United

2004–2008 Charlton Athletic

:hmm:

Youth career

He gave him and Oxlade Chamberlain his debut, did you not hear? Pardew is great 'wif yoof'

Guest bimpy474

Youth career

He gave him and Oxlade Chamberlain his debut, did you not hear? Pardew is great 'wif yoof'

Always looks like the yoofs get better when the cunt's sacked tbh.

Ashley and pardew definately got worried this year when it looked like we might make Europe! signing players like Colback & shelvey will make sure we don't get Higher than 10th and more importantly getting into europe

Guest firetotheworks

It would absolutely the Mike Ashley thing to do to replace our shit manager with a good one and replace our good players with shit ones.

Both together, with none of the other midfielders going, I'd be happy with that area next season.

Still a massive step down from Cabaye mind but it's probably as good it'll get and would keep us up, injuries not withstanding.

Shelvey just turned 22. He's far from the finished product and will improve

anywhere but here

He's a decent player, but you're making it out like he's the next Paul Scholes or something.