NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I suppose we could be compared to that old lass on dragons den who never invests in f*** all.

f***ing awful cow her, pretending to know what she's talking about when she inherited her business anyway. That's why she usually only invests if one of the others come on board.

Sure her vag healed up years ago. And talking of useless c***s, who's actually making the final decision on transfers?

:lol: Fat Mike I guess.

I suppose we could be compared to that old lass on dragons den who never invests in f*** all.

f***ing awful cow her, pretending to know what she's talking about when she inherited her business anyway. That's why she usually only invests if one of the others come on board.

Sure her vag healed up years ago. And talking of useless c***s, who's actually making the final decision on transfers?

Are we talking the one with the huge overblaaters or the one that looks like the re-animated corpse of the bride of Frankenstein?

:lol: Fat Mike I guess.

Thought he'd said for them to get on with it as he'd giving them the budget.

Are we talking the one with the huge overblaaters or the one that looks like the re-animated corpse of the bride of Frankenstein?

Deborah, the dumpling in a dress.

Deborah, the dumpling in a dress.

:lol:

I get the feeling that the club never really bothered developing a comprehensive scouting system beyond "let's use Graham Carr's extensive personal connections in France to get well-known French prospects at a knock-down price." Now that the well has dried up a bit in France, they've just got no idea how to sign players anymore.

This  :lol: :lol:

But Pardew faces stiff competition with Barcelona, Stuttgart, Juventus and Napoli all chasing him. Ibarbo, who has 12 months left on his contract in Italy, is also a target for new Leeds owner Massimo Cellino, who this week agreed to sell Cagliari to US investors for £69m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-join-race-victor-ibarbo-3628345#ixzz33F6pBPxv

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Ibarbo is a player that looks quality everytime I see him play - fast, powerful, skillful - but come the end of season his goals can be counted on 1 hand.

haven`t seen him play but I`ve heard alot about him through Vickery (BBC South America correspondent) who rates him highly.

For so,done like Gomis we should pay up what were comfortable with wages wise and top it up with what would have been a transfer fee. We might be trying to do it that way mind, no idea.

Considering we are supposed to be after at least 2 strikers - I have no idea who we will end up getting especially if Gomis is not one of them.  We tend to "monitor" players for an age before signing them so we are very familiar with the names by the time the deal eventually gets done.  We have been linked to very few strikers seeing as that is the priority part of the team that needs addressing.

I've been ground down so much that I find it hard to get excited about anyone anyway.  We're easily outbid on anyone we're linked with, and if they do come they'll either be shit to start with, Pardewed into a boring clogger, left out of cup games because we don't care about then, benched for not tracking back or, if by some chance they're actually good and bring something to the team, whored out to buying clubs in every post-match interview until we flog them on the last day of a transfer window and don't replace them.