NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They way they will see it (irrespective of the actual investment/net cost in terms of previous income) is that we have spent £30M on six players and therefore have shown some ambition and probably enough to get us to 8th.  Not sure they will see a further £20-30m investment as beneficial as it is unlikely to push us much further up the league.

Good for him. Hope his extra pre-season work pays dividends.

http://i.imgur.com/LbyMG8R.png

Gotta love Google Translate.

He's just relieved to get away from that milk-addicted piece of simulator, Paul 'HOT DOG' Dummett.

Guest bimpy474

Isla would play right midfield you'd think. Good cover for Janmaat in Pardew's eyes.

Listen here you with an attitude like that you're just asking for us to be another Portsmouth, cover ha....

Isla would play right midfield you'd think. Good cover for Janmaat in Pardew's eyes.

Listen here you with an attitude like that you're just asking for us to be another Portsmouth, cover ha....

If you took any notice of me whatsoever Bimpy, you'd realise I prefer us to do a Leeds over doing a Portsmouth, so let's rubbish that bit of slander right away. Okay, sonny Jim?

Guest bimpy474

If you took any notice of me whatsoever Bimpy, you'd realise I prefer us to do a Leeds over doing a Portsmouth, so let's rubbish that bit of slander right away. Okay, sonny Jim?

Ah i see, i therefore withdraw that comment and apologise profusely for my outrageousness, Leeds it is, treacle.

Guest bimpy474

What would 14m dollars be in sterling like ?

about £8m according to google

8.2 million pounds. Seems a bit pricey for us.

Thank you lovely people  O0