NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Twenty-four-year-old Hernandez - who has bagged 31 goals in 111 Serie A games - is valued at £5million and said recently to Italian reporters: “I dream of Newcastle, Real or Atletico in the future

He must be talking about Real Valladolid and Atletico Mineiro. Either that or he's fucking stupid.

Must be a Newcastle fan :dontknow:

Guest Roger Kint

Mackem ITK reckons Richards is going to them and we arent in for him. We can surely do better than him for CB?

Guest Roger Kint

I guess Richards might actually be in Newcastle today with the Citeh squad so expect several sightings on Twitter.

The amount of people saying he has been spotted near the Hilton :lol:

ALAN Pardew says Newcastle United’s squad is “full up” – and questioned whether another striker is needed at St James’s Park.

Newcastle have signed nine players, though two signings have been loaned back to their former club Nottingham Forest.

The hope on Tyneside is that a senior striker will also arrive before the transfer window closes on September 1 to replace last season’s 14-goal loanee Loic Remy, who was among the club’s early targets.

But Pardew has suggested that the club’s transfer business could be complete – and that the team is good to go in the Premier League – unless there are any outgoings.

The 53-year-old – whose side open its campaign with a home game against Manchester City tomorrow – is looking to move on Hatem Ben Arfa, while the futures of Gabriel Obertan, Gael Bigirimana, Shane Ferguson and Jonas Gutierrez also seemingly lie away from St James’s Park.

However, should a player leave, it would free up a place on his “roster”.

Asked by the Gazette if he needed another striker, Pardew said: “I don’t think we’re short of anything because if I look at my roster, it’s full up.

“I actually haven’t got a spare place on the roster. I think, ideally, managers always want more players, and they always want more quality, but I’m not going to bemoan where I’m at.

“We’ve got good strikers in the building.

“But I don’t think that in terms of us in the transfer market it’s something we’ve completely given up on.

“We’re still looking at it and we’ve got our finger on the pulse. We’ve done that very well this summer.”

Pardew has worked closely with newly-appointed managing director Lee Charnley and chief scout Graham Carr over the past few months.

“Myself, Lee Charnley and Graham Carr have known about every transfer that’s gone through and been involved in everything that’s in our ability to bring to the football club,” he added.

United were this week linked with a move for City defender Micah Richards, who is looking to restart his career away from Eastlands.

But Pardew is adamant that there has been no movement on incomings – or outgoings – in recent days.

“I don’t want to talk about speculation – that’s all it is,” he said. “We’ve been linked with a number of players. So where do I stop and start with that?

“At the moment we’ve a group and they’re all Newcastle players at the moment.

“There’s no one imminently coming into this building at the moment. If we didn’t get another player in, I ‘d be fine and I’d quite happily attack the season with what we’ve got.”

All over then. Hope all of our strikers can do what they haven't done before.

‏@milesstarforth  15s

Pardew: I don't have room for another striker in my squad! http://bit.ly/1t4JPP0  #nufc #sgaz

It was kind of obvious when we signed Ferreyra on loan that we weren't going to bring in any more strikers. Ditto for midfielders after signing Colback, SDJ and Cabella. We might have bought another CB in if we'd sold MYM but looks like that's not going to happen either so we've bought a Forest youngster as an investment instead. 10th place will do nicely.

Blatantly told to wind his fucking shit stained neck in after his CL burst, that much couldn't be more obvious.

Pardew, though, has seen his media duties cut back by owner Mike Ashley, who is instructing his manager to only do what is contractually obliged.

We've got 26 players over 21 at the club, but thats including the likes of Jonas who will never play for the club again and Shane fucking Ferguson. :lol:

Roster's full m8.

Blatantly told to wind his fucking shit stained neck in after his CL burst, that much couldn't be more obvious.

Pardew, though, has seen his media duties cut back by owner Mike Ashley, who is instructing his manager to only do what is contractually obliged.

The only slight bit of good about it being he'll be fucking gutted he can't let his mouth run because his bessie mate is an utter cunt for little to no reason.

Where is that second quote from?

Where is that second quote from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2726126/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-invite-Manchester-City-boss-Manuel-Pellegrini-drink.html