NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Why do you even bother posting in this thread, as you dismiss every f***ing rumour?

"Player X linked, yeah it's not going to happen/ he's s***". Every single time.

It just seems pontless. :lol:

To entertain numpties like you?

Finally an interesting post. Well done.

On the BBC gossip Janmaat is being linked to Liverpool in the daily star as a replacement for Glen Johnson, would be a decent signing for them but sounds like complete guess work.

i was thinking last night that the moment the season ends lock this and start transfer rumours in and transfer rumours out threads separately

i confidently predict a flurry of activity in the 'in' thread  right up to deadline day, then slowly but surely over the course of the season the 'out' thread will creep up as survival is assured and the manager head coach starts selling anyone half decent via the press

On the BBC gossip Janmaat is being linked to Liverpool in the daily star as a replacement for Glen Johnson, would be a decent signing for them but sounds like complete guess work.

I wouldn't say that Janmaat has been that good tbh. He's had his moments going forward, but has looked a bit vulnerable defensively, and I wouldn't say he's top four material.

I wouldn't say that Janmaat has been that good tbh. He's had his moments going forward, but has looked a bit vulnerable defensively, and I wouldn't say he's top four material.

True. He's still about 6.3 billion times better than Glen f***ing Johnson though.

There was speculation that they would try to gazump us for him last summer and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he does leave - too good for nonentities like NUFC.

EVERY defender is made to look vulnerable in Newcastle's team....he will be much better in a better side - wait and see.