NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The fact they are even considering loans is a total joke imo

"£70m war chest"

"I will invest"

Gets Jesse Lingard on loan

Why am I not fucking surprised - of course it also makes perfect sense to bring in the majority of last seasons Derby side that failed to gain promotion. Sure fire recipe for capturing that elusive trophy.

The fact they are even considering loans is a total joke imo

"£70m war chest"

"I will invest"

Gets Jesse Lingard on loan

Why am I not fucking surprised - of course it also makes perfect sense to bring in the majority of last seasons Derby side that failed to gain promotion. Sure fire recipe for capturing that elusive trophy.

"Mike's interview was very positive".  It's just the same old rinse and repeat low ball bids, and pissing about looking at loan. One of our targets has already gone to Southampton. It's depressingly predictable.

:thup:

Fuck this noise man. I think I already hate McLaren more than is humanly possible because he's bought into this shit.

Guest chopey

So after all this talk of change and forward thinking and spending a huge transfer war chest

We end up with a rental off man utd ..........!!!!!

So after all this talk of change and forward thinking and spending a huge transfer war chest

We end up with a rental off man utd ..........!!!!!

No surprises from me. Ashley won't suddenly become benevolent.

Nothing wrong with signing players on loan, provided we get a potential agreement towards a long term deal.

Anyone who thinks we are only going to sign players on big fees want their heads checked. That's if we sign anyone on a big fee.

Reserve judgement until September. If they haven't delivered, tear the place up.

He hasn't signed yet. Calm down ffs. Just because it's a rumour you don't want to hear, it doesn't mean it's true.

And even if it is true, so what. Doesn't mean we won't be signing anyone else.

Exactly my point. Up to now we can take absolutely nothing from what's happened.

His goal videos are fairly decent TBF, he makes runs and he finishes neatly. Not as immobile as I expected. Not much to go on I admit.

I really struggle to see some of the negativity with the guy.

It's a bit more of a gamble, but I like the look of the guy myself. Fantastic awareness in the box.

It's up to the manager to get us playing so we create the chances for him.

I agree about his mobility too. Looks a good athlete, with some quickness.

His goal videos are fairly decent TBF, he makes runs and he finishes neatly. Not as immobile as I expected. Not much to go on I admit.

I really struggle to see some of the negativity with the guy.

It's a bit more of a gamble, but I like the look of the guy myself. Fantastic awareness in the box.

It's up to the manager to get us playing so we create the chances for him.

I agree about his mobility too. Looks a good athlete, with some quickness.

How much have you seen from him apart from a three minute Dennis Wise scouting session? I am yet to see the first person who actually follows German or Dutch football suggest he is good enough for the PL. Luuk de Jong, who has had a similar career, is a better forward imo.