NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At this stage in the Krebs cycle of transfer bullshit, everyone who harbored any delusion of the club having any semblance of real ambition comes to the realization, yet again, that everything surrounding this club is built on lies.

Very skilful player, and from what I've seen, quite dominant at Championship and England U21 level.

Lots of clubs seem unsure whether he'd make the step-up to the Premiership. If we went for him, I think we'd need to practically build the midfield around him, because he might struggle physically.

Sooner or later, someone's going to take the chance.

Can't wait to see our shortlist of strikers be narrowed down to 0, as long as we are monitoring though and getting good value that's all that matters :)

Why these fuckers can't just pay the going rate and get it done is beyond me.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Contender for worst tabloid transfer rumour has to be Hull wanting £10m from us for..........Elmo :yao:

Stupid Daily Star

Guest Roger Kint

Have west ham transformed overnight?

Have I missed something here? ???

Hard not to be competitive with all the free money they are getting mind

Guest Roger Kint

What have they done all of a sudden though?

Well they are moving to the Olympic Stadium and will want to fill it so need a good season this year hence binning Allardyce. Also with the sale of Upton Park and shtuff they are pretty cash rich so can spend. Being linked to a fair few players ie Remy, Austin etc.

Well they are moving to the Olympic Stadium and will want to fill it so need a good season this year hence binning Allardyce. Also with the sale of Upton Park and shtuff they are pretty cash rich so can spend. Being linked to a fair few players ie Remy, Austin etc.

Thought there must be something new I'd missed.  They probably will spend quite a bit, a lot of clubs should be able to, but as yet they haven't done anything.

To be fair they look like they spending exactly like we are at the minute. Bit of confidence to try and make sure they sell enough season tickets for the new season in their new stadium ?

Guest Roger Kint

Thought there must be something new I'd missed.  They can spend, a lot of clubs should be able to, but as yet they haven't done anything.

Well nothing really as of yet but they signed that kid from Sampdoria or something and agreed Remy fee(heard nowt since mind) but theres definitely a feeling that they are going to spend big this year. Far more likely than us spending thats for sure