NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm dying for us to sign a player now just to stop the impending doom that's slowly creeping back into everyone's posts. I still think we'll sign a few players this window. We did last summer,

It's just a shame most of them didn't really perform.

Thread title should be changed to "NUFC thinking about monitoring rumours in the press".

....or even "NUFC arranging to have a meeting to think about monitoring rumours in the press"

Thread title should be changed to "NUFC thinking about monitoring rumours in the press".

....or even "NUFC arranging to have a meeting to think about monitoring rumours in the press"

Or "NUFC thinking of arranging a meeting to think about monitoring rumours in the press".

The false hope a few weeks back when the 'preferred media partners' spoke of Austin & Berahino. :yao:

That didn't really give me hope tbh, we have hardly been linked with any players this summer which gives hope. We are not even trying anymore it's quite disgusting really.

The false hope a few weeks back when the 'preferred media partners' spoke of Austin & Berahino. :yao:

That didn't really give me hope tbh, we have hardly been linked with any players this summer which gives hope. We are not even trying anymore it's quite disgusting really.

Think someone said it in here before but I'm starting to hope these cunts really push it as far as they want now. Sell whoever they like and don't sign anyone, with the start we've got there will be fucking hell on from the off imo.

This had surely gone too far now for even the pathetic fools simply trying to get away from their wives or whatever?

I know, our club being mentioned in the same terms of a 20 million transfer is laughable.

Newcastle United and Aston Villa are two of the three teams keeping an eye on Reading youngster Aaron Thsibola’s situation at the Madjeski Stadium.

Bizarrely, the third club interested in Thsibola are League Two Hartlepool United – although they merely want to renew the loan deal by which they took the 20-year-old to the seaside town last season, rather than complete a permanent move as the two Premier League sides are targeting.

The Daily Mirror claim that the former England Under-18 midfielder is one of a number of targets that both the Villans and the Magpies are chasing, with Charlie Austin another player interesting the two sides.

Reading’s Tshibola is an intriguing target, however, and it is clear that the Championship side would rather send him back out on loan to Hartlepool rather than lose him permanently to a Premier League side.

Yet both Newcastle and Villa believe a deal could be completed for the midfielder this summer.

The 20-year-old made his Reading first-team debut in 2013 having progressed up from the club’s academy but has made just one Championship appearance to date.

He did impress while on loan at Hartlepool in League Two last season though, making 23 appearances and showing his athletic ability.

Thsibola also lifted the Under-21 Premier League Cup with Reading in 2013-14.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 7m7 minutes ago

Newcastle are in negotiations with Bordeaux over the possible signing of Diego Rolan, according Sud Ouest. They're offering around €15m.

At the moment, Newcastle's offer is neither concrete nor acceptable to Bordeaux, according to the report.

Newcastle are in negotiations with Bordeaux over the possible signing of Diego Rolan, according Sud Ouest. They're offering around €15m.

At the moment, Newcastle's offer is neither concrete nor acceptable to Bordeaux, according to the report.

:lol:

to me it's like one of those situations where they've all got to book holidays in advance, someone fucks up and the only people who can do anything are away at the same time

How many times have we heard stories like this? Lowball after lowball.