NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ruined by Pardew. Would have been handy as a third choice striker but because he runs a lot was used as a wing-back. If there was one example of being Pardewed, here's the fella.

I keep going back to 'that' Villa away game, but he came off the bench in what was probably our strongest starting XI for a decade and got the winner. That should have been his role. Not playing ahead of Ben Arfa, etc.

He was decent for half a season. That's all I have.

I still remember his first game when him and Sissoko were swapping one-twos before he gradually got turned into a left back and Sissoko became a lone ranger winger.

'There was interest from Leeds in Williamson but there have been no offers at the value that Newcastle have for him'

Williamson has a valuation? I presume it's not in cash or he'd be gone...

Would take coppers from an ashtray for him.

I'd take an Ashtray in the face if it meant getting rid....

'There was interest from Leeds in Williamson but there have been no offers at the value that Newcastle have for him'

Williamson has a valuation? I presume it's not in cash or he'd be gone...

I said this a while back, if the club are looking for money for shite like Williamson and Obertan then they'll be with us until their contracts expire.

They will though, there's no club with such a short term view as us.

Are you kidding? If it was for a tiny fee, two years of Carrick would be ace. Just wrap him in bubblewrap+placenta+unicorn tears and we have a midfield 3 of Carrick, Wij/Sissoko, De Jong/Perez/Cabella.

Not all ex-Man Utd players are bad and not all old signings are past it.