NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Villa are spending some cash. I know thry recouped 40 million but theyve spent alot more than that and I thought they were skint.

Net spend is only about £8m. As well as the two big sales they also have Given & Bent off the wage bill which probably covers 3-4 of the young new signings pay.

NUFC 360 ‏@NUFC360  · 56 secs57 seconds ago 

#AVFC & #NUFC go head to head for Abdennour after Barcelona pull out of negotiations. Clubs are to offer personal terms report Sunday Times.

Seems a similar situation to the Thauvin one, hopefully it ends the same.

According to Mercato 365, Spanish side Valencia have re-registered an interest concerning the possible signing of AS Monaco defender Aymen Abdennour.

Juventus are very interested in the player, but VCF need to find a replacement for Nicolas Otamendi.

With regards to reports that Aston Villa and Newcastle are discussing personal terms with the player coming from The Times this morning, these seem totally far-fetched.

How do you get into a state where your suitors are Barcelona, Newcastle & Aston Villa?

That's what I though too, that is some gap in the size of them clubs

Barca probably are not interested and it's just agents playing the usual cunt agent game.