NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you get into a state where your suitors are Barcelona, Newcastle & Aston Villa?

That's what I though too, that is some gap in the size of them clubs

I know, villa are shite!  :laugh2:

ThoughT god damn it, thoughT! :D

I just don't think we think that simple.

I reckon we have a list of players and a price we are willing to pay and if the player becomes available we will do business.

I'm not so sure the position they play in or our need for them comes into it necessarily.

I certainly can't see us putting much more effort in, we might in January though.

Guest antz1uk

Wonder if there'll be a rush of teams looking at the Celtic defender now. Apparently that delia said something derogatory about Newcastle

Wonder if there'll be a rush of teams looking at the Celtic defender now. Apparently that delia said something derogatory about Newcastle

Press have been saying for a while that he is going to Southampton after the Champions League qualifiers (oops!).

There is something in our history that would make me incredibly sceptical about bringing an 8M CB from a Scottish club like.

Someone on the radio was banging on about him being "just as good as John Stones".

Think we'll only see outgoings now.

Daily mail write that Southampton is offering 8 mill for Virgil Van Dijk, cant we jump in here? :D

if we're not signing someone we know is going to be good then i'd rather spend the remaining window getting rid of williamson, gouffran and obertan and going with taylor, colo, mbemba, dummet and lascelles for CB until january by which time we'll hopefully have found a contract loophole to exploit or the euro might be further on it's arse by then :lol:

Daily mail write that Southampton is offering 8 mill for Virgil Van Dijk, cant we jump in here? :D

if we're not signing someone we know is going to be good then i'd rather spend the remaining window getting rid of williamson, gouffran and obertan and going with taylor, colo, mbemba, dummet and lascelles for CB until january by which time we'll hopefully have found a contract loophole to exploit or the euro might be further on it's arse by then :lol:

Both started last night. Not going anywhere. :anguish:

if we're not signing someone we know is going to be good then i'd rather spend the remaining window getting rid of williamson, gouffran and obertan and going with taylor, colo, mbemba, dummet and lascelles for CB until january by which time we'll hopefully have found a contract loophole to exploit or the euro might be further on it's arse by then [emoji38]

Both started last night. Not going anywhere. :anguish:

Shop window....?

:okay:

It wouldn't be a disaster if we didn't get rid of these players, just need to make sure that they are not the first names down on the Team Sheet.

Obvs getting rid would be ideal, but to be fair, they wouldn't be completely disastrous 3rd choice players....

It wouldn't be a disaster if we didn't get rid of these players, just need to make sure that they are not the first names down on the Team Sheet.

Obvs getting rid would be ideal, but to be fair, they wouldn't be completely disastrous 3rd choice players....

They would like. I don't want either of them to pull on a black and white shirt ever again.