NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We QPR?

Are you that stupid?

Apparently so. I'm a f***ing idiot, like.

I seem to recall Loic Remy jumping at the chance of going to a London based relegation doomed club offering fuck loads more money than us.  He then signed for us the following summer on loan, so nah didn't think I was being too far off the fucking mark there.

We QPR?

Are you that stupid?

I seem to recall Loic Remy jumping at the chance of going to a London based relegation doomed club offering fuck loads more money than us.  He then signed for us the following summer on loan, so nah didn't think I was being too far off the fucking mark there.

Although not QPR levels we still offer way more in terms of wages than the average European team

Guest Roger Kint

We QPR?

Are you that stupid?

Yes you are as triggs clearly shows you

Guest Roger Kint

Ha ha, you so stupid Kanji!!

:lol: He did make a pretty stupid statement though, Remy proved players will sign for a side staring at relegation just because you offer them more money. Amazed he cant see that simple point to be honest

:lol: He did make a pretty stupid statement though, Remy proved players will sign for a side staring at relegation just because you offer them more money. Amazed he cant see that simple point to be honest

Think the point he's making is because, despite their position, their owner was willing to throw more money at players than their competitors in this league, not just offering a dime more than they get in Turkey or France or wherever where nobody else is offering as much on the continent. Key difference is we aren't. At least Fernandez had ambition (despite it blowing up spectacularly). We don't.

Think the point he's making is because, despite their position, their owner was willing to throw more money at players than their competitors in this league, not just offering a dime more than they get in Turkey or France or wherever where nobody else is offering as much on the continent. Key difference is we aren't. At least Fernandez had ambition (despite it blowing up spectacularly). We don't.

This is exactly what I was saying. :lol: amazed roger kint didn't see through my daft stupidity and connect the spider web of my thoughts.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: If we were bottom you dont think we would compete for players? That was the only point i made, Remy went to the bottom side for money and others will do the same to us in that position. Unreal the amount of debate this got cos Kanji asked a daft question ffs :lol: