NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That article is a pile of shit. Does Paul Merson actually know what he is going on about?

I look at the names and you can throw up a coin and say 'heads or tails?' because they might work and it will be a good season or they won't click and it could go the other way

Really? Surely thats the same for any team that buys more than one player.

Gooner Cunt!

That article is a pile of shit. Does Paul Merson actually know what he is going on about?

I look at the names and you can throw up a coin and say 'heads or tails?' because they might work and it will be a good season or they won't click and it could go the other way

Really? Surely thats the same for any team that buys more than one player.

Gooner Cunt!

Not too many associated with Arsenal who aren't cunts, tbh.

It's like if you buy rejects from big clubs you are doing well, cause he has heard of them before. But if you buy a Dutch international who played in the WC, it's a gamble. With Merson's thinking Rodwell is better than Wijnaldum

When do these journos start to watch European football..

It really infuriates me that cretins like Merson and Wright get paid handsomely to do no research whatsoever and give their moronic opinion on things.

Was ever thus really. But due to the Sky 'revolution' it's much more prominent and fucking incessant these days.

You can count the number of informed, unbiased and literate ex pro pundits on Caitlyn Jenners fake tits.

Merson and le Tissier are two of the worst imo....Oh and Crooks obviously....oh and Kamara...oh and..............................

Guest firetotheworks

It really infuriates me that cretins like Merson and Wright get paid handsomely to do no research whatsoever and give their moronic opinion on things.

While I 100% agree, us talking about it at length is why they carry on being paid like. If only we could all just ignore them, but we can't. It's too tempting.

I'm convinced former players are given these punditry jobs as a form of charity, to prevent them from ending up like Kenny Sansom or Gazza. After all, ever since they could walk, all they've known is kicking a ball...

Was listening to Clive Allen as a technical commentator recently and it was particularly pitiful. Most casual observers would be able to give more insight than that type of cliché-ridden prattle.

Was ever thus really. But due to the Sky 'revolution' it's much more prominent and f***ing incessant these days.

You can count the number of informed, unbiased and literate ex pro pundits on Caitlyn Jenners fake tits.

Merson and le Tissier are two of the worst imo....Oh and Crooks obviously....oh and Kamara...oh and..............................

That was a disappointing google.  :blush:

Willo, Gouff, Blob, Bigi, and Good.

The latter two definitely need regular playing time and I'd be delighted to not have to see the first three play for us this season.

Wouldn't mind Gouff being here tbf. We need another striker on the bench in case Cisse breaks in the next game with Riv and Mitrovic out couple more games.

Was ever thus really. But due to the Sky 'revolution' it's much more prominent and f***ing incessant these days.

Fucking Hell Man, I would loved to have seen the look on your face when the results come up... :lol:

Guest reefatoon

I hope Rob Elliott offs off. Odious man, and s**** keeper.

I can only presume he has the negatives of Woodman.

Would be surprised if any Championship sides wanted the salad dodger.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2yoer1x.png

I hope Rob Elliott offs off. Odious man, and s**** keeper.

I can only presume he has the negatives of Woodman.

Would be surprised if any Championship sides wanted the salad dodger.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2yoer1x.png

Why does he call himself The Dilsh?

f***ing Hell Man, I would loved to have seen the look on your face when the results come up... :lol:

:lol: