NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think it's also personal with Berahino. Doesn't like the chairman. Plays for Tony Pulis etc.

maybe but even still I doubt he'd come here

Who else is interested though?

Can't see them selling to Spurs after the summers dealings - unless its at something like 50% above market rate. Sometimes players are that desperate to move that they'll take a sub-optimal option if its the only one on the table

Michael Owen MKII

If he's half as good as Owen at that age then bring it on.

Wouldn't touch Berahino, he will be a nobody in 3 years.

17 PL goals in 45 games. Turned 22 in the summer. 10 goals in 11 England U21 appearances.

Should be a handy PL striker for a good while yet.

The U21 top goalscorer record includes everyone from Shearer and Lampard to Francis Jeffers (joint top), Carl Cort, and Shola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_national_under-21_football_team#Leading_goalscorers

I looked it up because I remember hearing Shola was top, but it must have been among regulars at that time.

Wouldn't touch Berahino, he will be a nobody in 3 years.

17 PL goals in 45 games. Turned 22 in the summer. 10 goals in 11 England U21 appearances.

Should be a handy PL striker for a good while yet.

The U21 top goalscorer record includes everyone from Shearer and Lampard to Francis Jeffers (joint top), Carl Cort, and Shola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_national_under-21_football_team#Leading_goalscorers

I looked it up because I remember hearing Shola was top, but it must have been among regulars at that time.

OKay... 6 of the 12 are/were good to brilliant PL players.

and his PL record so far? He scored more PL goals last season than Jeffers, Cort or Ameobi ever managed in a single campaign by 5 goals. he may have scored more PL goals than Jeffers and Cort ever managed already.

Guest Howaythetoon

Dunno like, Jeffers bombed badly at Arsenal.

He barely played and was injured a lot. Plus he had Henry and Wiltord ahead of him.