NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's pretty incredible how we're just sleepwalking into relegation like. Even the Villa fans went apeshit Saturday, what's it going to take for our manager, MD, owner, and of course fans to wake the fuck up? [emoji38]

From Ashley's side I'm wondering if he's reached the point where he thinks another 50m plus wages isn't worth the gamble in case they go gown and are saddled with the wage bill. Sounds like the sort of fucking idiotic thing they'd do.

It's pretty incredible how we're just sleepwalking into relegation like. Even the Villa fans went apeshit Saturday, what's it going to take for our manager, MD, owner, and of course fans to wake the f*** up? [emoji38]

From Ashley's side I'm wondering if he's reached the point where he thinks another 50m plus wages isn't worth the gamble in case they go gown and are saddled with the wage bill. Sounds like the sort of f***ing idiotic thing they'd do.

Expectations re so low now, I went to a wedding during he holidays and one of my best mates still has his season ticket.  We were arguing again over the plight of the club and how people just accept and still go.  He got all defensive as usual but its clearly wrangling him inside, I can see it.  He mentioned that we played well for 20 odd minutes.  That's what expectations are "well we played well for 20 minutes"  that is the sum of our expectations now.  He also mentioned that he is getting his ST cheaper, I came back with "its not a good thing in reality as the product on show is fcking bad Ashley has to lower his prices, do you not see this"

So in short, the fan base is fucked. End of.

It's pretty incredible how we're just sleepwalking into relegation like. Even the Villa fans went apeshit Saturday, what's it going to take for our manager, MD, owner, and of course fans to wake the f*** up? [emoji38]

From Ashley's side I'm wondering if he's reached the point where he thinks another 50m plus wages isn't worth the gamble in case they go gown and are saddled with the wage bill. Sounds like the sort of f***ing idiotic thing they'd do.

Expectations re so low now, I went to a wedding during he holidays and one of my best mates still has his season ticket.  We were arguing again over the plight of the club and how people just accept and still go.  He got all defensive as usual but its clearly wrangling him inside, I can see it.  He mentioned that we played well for 20 odd minutes.  That's what expectations are "well we played well for 20 minutes"  that is the sum of our expectations now.  He also mentioned that he is getting his ST cheaper, I came back with "its not a good thing in reality as the product on show is fcking bad Ashley has to lower his prices, do you not see this"

So in short, the fan base is fucked. End of.

Ah man :anguish:

CB, LB, CM and a CF with blistering pace. 

Is that all?

Well if it was me, id add another CM to the list.

CB to replace Colo, LB to bring balance to the team going forward, two CMs, one play maker and a new defensive mid to sit and hold.  A CF with blistering pace to work with mitro.

Of course none of the above will be purchased.

So in short, the fan base is f***ed. End of.

Ah man :anguish:

People went nuts and protested when Souness couldn't get in the top 10, people were massively disappointed when SBR only picke dup 5ht place, now people just accept utter garbage as if that's all there is. There are no alternatives apparently, this is it.

Ashley has successfully killed off any fan expectations.  He has carried out his media campaign and killed off any dissent.

In the related articles:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfers-magpies-join-10613894#rlabs=32%20p$4

"Newcastle United are contemplating making a move for Sunderland transfer target Lamine Kone, according to reports."

They seemed pretty confident that was a done deal to the mackems on the radio the other day.  Well it'd be good for banter I suppose  :undecided:

The last thing we need is Andros Townsend like.

Well I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at him. His career has come to a standstill, but he's shown he can be effective at this level.

He's better than what we've got for sure.

Who would even make way for Townsend? He had a good season on the right wing but Sissoko can't exactly be trusted doing the hard work in the centre midfield position.

I think I'd rather see Thauvin given a run in the team over signing Townsend. We've definitely got more important areas that need strengthening.

Who would even make way for Townsend? He had a good season on the right wing but Sissoko can't exactly be trusted doing the hard work in the centre midfield position.

I think I'd rather see Thauvin given a run in the team over signing Townsend. We've definitely got more important areas that need strengthening.

Sissoko could be on his way out.

I don't think he'd be a bad signing but I think we have severe problems in other areas. We're desperate for better players at left back, centre back, centre midfield and centre forward. I would like another winger but there's bigger problems in other areas.

Well I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at him. His career has come to a standstill, but he's shown he can be effective at this level.

For what? like a month. Plus his effectiveness was basically cut inside and shoot into the stands. Hardly effective at all, if he wasn't English no one would give a shit about him.

Sissoko could be on his way out.

Would be typically us to sell one of our bigger players while in the relegation zone.

For what? like a month. Plus his effectiveness was basically cut inside and shoot into the stands. Hardly effective at all, if he wasn't English no one would give a shit about him.

Yeah he's utter shite.