NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bournemouth, Norwich and Stoke have beaten them in the last three weeks. Aye what am I thinking.

So they are due a win.

We can get another 0-0 draw if they play to our defensive strengths (kicking it to Colo for him to clear), but I don't think could beat them, we just can't score.

Man Utd and West Ham are very winnable games. Man U is just the sort we seem to win, too.

If we beat Man Utd then I'll buy a hat and eat it.

What did you think before Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea'a recent trips up here? For some strange reason, we're more likely to beat the big teams than the ones that make sense.

Guest reefatoon

Man Utd and West Ham are very winnable games. Man U is just the sort we seem to win, too.

If we beat Man Utd then I'll buy a hat and eat it.

And I will warm it up for you in the oven.

The majority of people in that poll think being from England is more important than  ability :lol:

we do need players who will hit the ground running, players who already have premier league experience have a higher chance of doing so.

Trying to sign quality players to join us while in the relegation spot will be tough, although money talks so we could force some of it if the club were bold enough.

It's mad as every position at the club you can argue we need a new player or another option.

I desperately want us to get a couple of first team players in. Ideally a CB, 2 x CM, and a CF. I can live with the rest of the squad but I just want us to get Colo out as backup, a fresh centre midfield that can compete and a player who can bring goals up front. Its a big ask but otherwise its relegation... and its looking pretty nailed on right now for that.

Ashley will need to show a lot of money to make this happen, and he should have wrapped up one or two of them already if the club were wise enough to see this coming weeks ago.

Really don't see the point in being linked to players, particularly strikers that aren't already proven in the Prem when they're exactly what we need to avoid relegation. I see that we're likely to get charged more but Fatty's only got himself to blame for that, if he'd recruited properly in the summer we wouldn't be in this position now.

Really don't see the point in being linked to players, particularly strikers that aren't already proven in the Prem when they're exactly what we need to avoid relegation. I see that we're likely to get charged more but Fatty's only got himself to blame for that, if he'd recruited properly in the summer we wouldn't be in this position now.

We say that every january.

We say that every january.

Ha! Ain't that the truth!

Michael Dawson? :lol:

32 and currently in the Championship. Says everything about his career and current ability.

Michael Dawson linked in the Telegraph...

I just don't understand whu the journos still mention players like him. It's like they haven't followed Newcastle for the last 7-8 years.

I think the reason is that he might be a player McClaren wants and is trying to persuade the board to change their blueprint.  Signings like this would just probably just harden their stance as I think he would be a massive failure.