NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Townsend isn't someone we need urgently, I'd rather CM, CF and CB ahead of him in that order.

Looking at him in isolation, if we are clearing out Obertan, Marveaux etc. and he's coming in to be fighting for a wing spot, then it's not a bad signing. He's not a top 5 side player which is why Spurs are happy to move him on. He's good enough for our level.

2 players should have been signed already. Another 2/3 defeats and its all over.

Yep. Staggering how few people actually realise this, or at least seem to

On the plus side, if we get relegated, which we will if we don't make changes this month, it will be good to see Charnley sacked and booted out of the club.

2 players should have been signed already. Another 2/3 defeats and its all over.

On the plus side, if we get relegated, which we will if we don't make changes this month, it will be good to see Charnley sacked and booted out of the club.

Best we can hope from relegation is the amount of money from the new TV Deal lost to have angered Ashley so much he croaks and doesn't wake up.

Best we can hope from relegation is the amount of money from the new TV Deal lost to have angered Ashley so much he croaks and doesn't wake up.

He's a silly, silly cunt even for him if he doesn't get 3/4 players in. Would make absolutely no business sense. We'll go down and he won't get lucky with another Chris Hughton this time, we'll be there for years.

I wish I could be that optimistic, but I'll take the small wins for now. Last year we finally fumigated the club of the rank presence of John Charver, this season a relegation has to mean a big boot up the arse for Lee Charnley.

Collective fan groups need to step up and band together....we're doomed unless we sign a shed load of players. So we know we'll monitor the shit out of some targets and not make any signings, so the curtain needs to be pulled and people need to wake the fuck up.

I think it is already tbh, although some of the shite around us might be a saving grace depending on your point of view of what that means.

I don't think there is much shite around us. Apart from Aston Villa and Sunderland

I think it is already tbh, although some of the shite around us might be a saving grace depending on your point of view of what that means.

I don't think there is much shite around us. Apart from Aston Villa and Sunderland

There are a few clubs that are pretty shite like Norwich and Bournemouth, but they appear to have more fight and drive than us. Whether Steve McC can instill that desire with a cheery smile and an encouraging word seems to be in some doubt.

I think most clubs are turbo-s*** in the bottom 6-8 places. We've dropped so many f***ing points that could and should have been solved by the proper CB and CF purchases.

Southampton (H), Chelsea (H), Stoke (H), Villa (H), should have all been 3 points each (+12 points) and Everton + Arsenal should have been at least 1 point each (+2 points total). So for the sake of the give or take and luck of the ball - lets just say between 8 and 10 points more. That's 25 to 27 points or 13th to 11th.

I'm not even going to list the Sunderland (A) or Arsenal (H) matches with the red cards that sealed our fates.

Our transfer policy coupled with our manager, very simple reason why we've made our bed to be laying in the bottom 3 spots.

The league as a whole is dreadful this year.  More open and entertaining, perhaps. 

I agree with Kanji.  The majority of the bottom half is pretty shit.  There are teams in the top half who haven't even been particularly great this season.  It's so inconsistent. 

I've not looked at the table for a while.  I don't dare!  But with the way everyone is taking points off each other.  I'm sure a mini run of form could shoot us up the league.  I'm sure we can go on a run of form.  We just need to start scoring, stop conceding horrible goals and actually go into games with a plan :lol:

The league as a whole is dreadful this year.  More open and entertaining, perhaps. 

I agree with Kanji.  The majority of the bottom half is pretty shit.  There are teams in the top half who haven't even been particularly great this season.  It's so inconsistent. 

I've not looked at the table for a while.  I don't dare!  But with the way everyone is taking points off each other.  I'm sure a mini run of form could shoot us up the league.  I'm sure we can go on a run of form. We just need to start scoring, stop conceding horrible goals and actually go into games with a plan :lol:

Isn't that like the fundamentals of football? :lol: Not that i'm disagreeing with your post mind.

I agree with Kanji.  The majority of the bottom half is pretty s***.  There are teams in the top half who haven't even been particularly great this season.  It's so inconsistent. 

I've not looked at the table for a while.  I don't dare!  But with the way everyone is taking points off each other.  I'm sure a mini run of form could shoot us up the league.  I'm sure we can go on a run of form. We just need to start scoring, stop conceding horrible goals and actually go into games with a plan :lol:

Isn't that like the fundamentals of football? :lol: Not that i'm disagreeing with your post mind.

Yeah.  It was sarcasm, hence the LOL at the end :lol:

Yeah scoring goals and stopping them is pretty fundamental to winning games and we are one of the worst teams in the division at both jobs. Pus we've got a shit midfield as well. So I'm not really seeing where the belief comes from that we can go on a mini run of wins to shoot us up the league. We seem much better at going mini runs of losses tbh.