NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone said that Thauvin didn't want to come.

The whole "we tried" thing is garbage by the way. Ashley doesn't care enough about what the fans think to lodge "fake bids", whatever that means.

We do bid for players, we just don't pay the going rate or show any real desire to push moves through.

Ashley will be shitting himself that we lose the t.v money and I expect the club to do their level best to sign a striker to stay up.

How is this not the usual transfer bullshit?  He's said he won't come and there's zero chance of this transfer happening.

It's the exact same 'we tried' transfer bullshit we've had for years.

yup.

Absolutely nowt new. Doing the bare minimum and hoping to avoid relegation, pretending we're trying to sign strikers/making woeful bids, and if one of them happens to make it through, offer them a pittance, with the caveat that we'll absolutely sell them to anyone who bids in 6 months time.

Hope we go down. Maybe then someone will break into Ashley's house and do us all a favour. Ideally in a way that makes it look like a stranglewank gone wrong.

The vine of him from the weekend, he's about to shoot and knocks the ball out for a goal kick with his standing foot and then falls over :lol:

And they want 20 mil+ :yao:

34 goals in his last 50 leagues games.

Watched Lyon vs OM last night and he's very good. Excellent movement, fast and has a wicked shot.

According to Ryder, Remy might still be available if Chelsea sign Pato. He wrote like 20 paragraphs (sentences) on pure speculation. What a job.

We could sign Remy and Lacazette and we would probably still be shit.

The vine of him from the weekend, he's about to shoot and knocks the ball out for a goal kick with his standing foot and then falls over :lol:

And they want 20 mil+ :yao:

34 goals in his last 50 leagues games.

Aye, but if you look at it from my point of view we get him cheaper. Don't go bigging him up :lol:

Things are getting so desperate that spending £40m in total to bring in Berahino and Townsend would be worth it. I'd rather we spunked too much and got what we need than spending nothing and get relegated.

According to Ryder, Remy might still be available if Chelsea sign Pato. He wrote like 20 paragraphs (sentences) on pure speculation. What a job.

We could sign Remy and Lacazette and we would probably still be shit.

:lol: I just love to soak up the positive vibes around this place.

Things are getting so desperate that spending £40m in total to bring in Berahino and Townsend would be worth it. I'd rather we spunked too much and got what we need than spending nothing and get relegated.

Exactly. It would work out as less costly to NUFC to spend £100m (maybe more) this year to ensure (as best as you can) we stay in the Premiership than it would be to get relegated. The new Premiership TV deal makes relegation a total disaster money wise.

We could sign Remy and Lacazette and we would probably still be s***.

:lol: I just love to soak up the positive vibes around this place.

Aye, there's loads to be positive about. A football club I loved has been decimated and turned into an advertising vehicle for a well known sports shop. In the meantime we should just clap and smile.

According to Ryder, Remy might still be available if Chelsea sign Pato.

He wrote like 20 paragraphs (sentences) on pure speculation.

What a job.

FYP :thup:

:lol: took me a minute, or should I say:

Took

Me

A

Minute.