NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would have Hughes and Ince from Derby. Need a RB - Trippier from Spuds would be good for that league if they'd sell him. No idea about the forward we need though.

If he'd be willing to come here, someone like Redmond would be a good shout.

We should be going all out for Rickie Lambert for a year he'd score 20 plus in that division without a doubt

We need a spine to build around. Darrow,Lascelles,Carrick and lambert would do just fine

I know plenty of West Brom fans, and they all think Lambert is past it. Looked out of his depth when playing the likes of Peterborough.

Lambert has hardly played for 2 years now and is 34. There are no guarantees he'd score goals. I'd take him as a squad player to take some of the pressure off Mitrovic though.

He's a far far better striker than mitrovic and 34 means nothing, Defoe is 33 has just singlehandedly kept the mackems up and talk of an England recall

We need to get away from this ageist bullshit

He's scored 4 goals over the last two seasons. No thanks.

Talk of Danny Ings going out on loan

to us?

No sorry, Rangers from what I saw, just asking could he be an option?

:lol:

think you need the 'rangers transfer rumours' thread mate. :D

Talk of Danny Ings going out on loan

to us?

No sorry, Rangers from what I saw, just asking could he be an option?

Absolutely. He's a class above the Championship, let alone the SPL. Would think he'll have plenty of PL clubs willing to take him on loan mind.

Guest firetotheworks

What's Arteta like these days? We've not been linked but saw on MoTD he was free in the summer.

Put exactly the same 2 and 2 together as you on that one. :lol: I know he's been crap, but it's the Championship.

What's Arteta like these days? We've not been linked but saw on MoTD he was free in the summer.

Put exactly the same 2 and 2 together as you on that one. :lol: I know he's been crap, but it's the Championship.

:lol: Exactly.

Inevitable.

In reality I couldn't give a fuck about losing any of them tbh. They've all disappointed to large extents, picking and choosing when they want to try and when they want to go through the motions and/or hide. The club and the squad in particular needs gutting and rebuilding from scratch. Bringing in funds and trimming the wage bill in the process is essential from every possible angle.

If Rafa does stay on, it'll ee interesting to see what happens this summer, like.

He spent a fair bit at Liverpool to varying degrees of success.

Torres, Alonso, Mascherano, Reina, Agger, Bellamy, Skrtel, Kuyt, Arbeloa, Sterling

Pennant, Babel, Dossena, Keane, Riera, Aquilani, Johnson (£17.5m...)