NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll miss Sissoko's intricate wing play and his enthusiasm to cover the full back. It must be everything he envisaged and more when he signed for our mob.

It should be interesting to see how he does for France as compared to Newcastle if he starts for them. I think he'll look pretty good for them as he'll probably be involved in a lot more passing rather than going alone trying to take players on due to lack of options.

I'll miss Sissoko's intricate wing play and his enthusiasm to cover the full back. It must be everything he envisaged and more when he signed for our mob.

It should be interesting to see how he does for France as compared to Newcastle if he starts for them. I think he'll look pretty good for them as he'll probably be involved in a lot more passing rather than going alone trying to take players on due to lack of options.

Dunno like, his passing isn't his strongest suit.

Even though he's not my type of winger, he's chipped in with a fair number of assists this past season.

Dunno like, his passing isn't his strongest suit.

Even though he's not my type of winger, he's chipped in with a fair number of assists this past season.

If he's encouraged to keep it simple he's far more effective. When he first arrived he was doing a lot of quick one twos with Gouffran and Cabaye, but since we've ground him down, he tends to go on too many dribbling excursions which he's not suited to. Hde has a lot of movement which we don't really make the most of, it will be interesting to see what he looks like for France in comparison.

Sissoko's best bit of play is the quick counter burts and 1-2s where he plays something into someone's feet and bursts forward. He'll not be a starter unless there are tons of injuries, but I hope he chips in with a cracker of a goal or 2, would be awesome to see his "ahhh ya!" expression.

Apart from being meh, he's contracted for longer than 18months, isn't in something like 2018?

It could that the agent is referring to the Webster ruling and Sissoko are considering invoking it. He is contracted until 2019, but he will have been at the club for 3 years in 1½ years, which means that he can invoke the rule.

Apart from being meh, he's contracted for longer than 18months, isn't in something like 2018?

It could that the agent is referring to the Webster ruling and Sissoko are considering invoking it. He is contracted until 2019, but he will have been at the club for 3 years in 1½ years, which means that he can invoke the rule.

He's 24.

He's 24.

The possibility that I am wrong are quite high, but it is my understanding of the Webster ruling, that a player can invoke the rule 3 years after signing a contract when under the age of 28 and 2 year over.

He's 24.

The possibility that I am wrong are quite high, but it is my understanding of the Webster ruling, that a player can invoke the rule 3 years after signing a contract when under the age of 28 and 2 year over.

Over 28. Or all players will be leaving on frees or cut down prices. :)

He's 24.

Over 28. Or all players will be leaving on frees or cut down prices. :)

Fair enough my bad