NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We could really do with loaning (I don't expect Mike Ashley to sanction the purchase of a new CB as Jamaal Lascelles will be available after this season) an experienced CB.

A creative, attacking central midfield to cover Sissoko would be more than useful too (that's if Mike Ashley doesn't view De Jong for that role).

A striker wouldn't go amiss either.

We buy them to sell them on. Full stop.

Barmy to suggest we'd exchange a current 'prospect' for an older, former prospect we've already cashed in on. It's a bullshit scenario that's been invented because Sissoko's currently in Paris.

The only way it has any credence is if Ashley wants to use a marquee signing to lure a decent manager to the club as a trap, to pretend we have any ambition. Also it would amuse Ashley to sell him on for profit twice.

Still won't happen.

Olympiacos, Udinese, Torino and Newcastle United have approached Milan for M’Baye Niang.

The French-Senegalese player already had a loan spell at Montpellier from January to June 2014.

This season Niang has managed only three Serie A appearances for a grand total of 28 minutes of football.

It seems likely he will be sent out on loan again to be given more playing time and Olympiacos are hoping to provide that opportunity.

Udinese, Torino and Premier League side Newcastle United are also interested in the 20-year-old’s availability.

However, Tuttosport claim Milan intend to cut their losses on Niang and sell him for €5m rather than continue to waste time on loan spells.

http://football-italia.net/60679/sides-line-milans-niang

Niang is a talent. Would be a Perez type move IMO.

Really hopeful with Pardew gone we actually start signing players more easily, albeit less established ones.

Can't help but feel there was a lot of discord between Pardew's remit and the scouting teams, which wouldn't have helped things. Ferreyra being a classic example of Pardew ruining things by not even using the guy.

The only thing with this Cabaye deal is that people have been using him leaving as an excuse for us being shit.  If he comes back under a new manager and we're suddenly good again they're going to ignore the fact it's down to Pardle finally fucking off and say 'Ha, look, Cabaye, told you silly geordies all along'.

I think Sissoko will stay until the end of the season, and then move if a club like Arsenal or PSG are in for him.

But like Cabaye, I don't think he'll make the grade in that kind of team.

Can't we swap Tiote or Anita?

I think Sissoko will stay until the end of the season, and then move if a club like Arsenal or PSG are in for him.

But like Cabaye, I don't think he'll make the grade in that kind of team.

Can't we swap Tiote or Anita?

Arsenal and PSG are completely different teams that play in different leagues. Sissoko would be daft to go to Paris, but at Arsenal he would play every minute IMO. (and I for one, would be very honored to see him don the famous red and white of the respectable Arsenal FC of London, UK).