NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  1m1 minute ago

Official: Diego Rolan signs Bordeaux contract extension http://goo.gl/t0mNbl

That's that theory out the window.

I very much doubt we will be in for anybody, even if we let Cisse go.  It would be crazy to do so, but we've not had a shit sandwich this summer from Ashley yet, so this could be it.

Wijnaldum = pure class. Mbemba = going to be a legend.

Thauvin = looks really exciting.

Mitrovic = not seen enough, the reasons for which maybe counterbalance the promise shown.

Can't recall last time we have improved the squad as much. Have we got another one in us? Was praying for a CB two weeks ago, now want a striker who can hold-up the ball. Any sign?

So, are we signing anyone else?

Wouldn't say so. Think Cisse will stay but we'll sell a couple of squad players. Hope I'm wrong and Austin signs though.

I have a feeling part of the plan was to sell Cisse & Gouffran but Mitrovic's indiscipline in 3 of the 4 games we've played and his growing bad reputation in the media might of frightened us off a bit along with untimely injury to Rivière.

Maybe Gouffran to Hull this window and we see what the price is for Austin in January not that I think it's the type of forward we need. Not sure the demand for Cisse is as high as they expected.

Will be amazed if we sign anyone else.

We're probably in one in, one out territory now.  All depends on some chumps taking one of our unwanted lot off our hands.

If we haven't sold anybody today, I don't think we will.

I cant see any of our players leaving for an English team and as all the other windows close today then it is effectively the end of our window for selling.

Hope that man in your avatar gets shifted.

So deadline day for us tomorrow is to see who goes? Think I'll skip watching or following anything to do with it tbh.

I can't see anybody important going. They would probably have liked to sell Cisse but we aren't getting good enough offers to make it worthwhile, and it will be too late to replace him by the time we do.