NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I forgot Taylor is out of contract, increases the chances of a CB signing.

Williamson too. Unless they announce in the next programme that they both signed long term contracts this summer

We could end up needing to sign 3 CBs, good luck with that Charnley.

Need a CB and a experienced LB for the defence.  We need to sign a half decent keeper on loan until the end of the season.  We need a DM and a ball playing CM.

We need a striker to go with Mitrovic and Perez.

So frustrating that we extended Colo, hope to fuck they can move him on next summer but nobody will want to pay that wage.

You'd have thought it might improve his aerial duel game, alas no.

o

So frustrating that we extended Colo, hope to fuck they can move him on next summer but nobody will want to pay that wage.

You'd have thought it might improve his aerial duel game, alas no.

Took me 5 minutes but I can't stop laughing at it now. :lol:

Matip or Brooks would be great at CB. Big fuckers who are strong as well as promising players.

Always rated N'Koulou too but he's not a big guy at all same size as Mbemba.

Would like to sign a Matip or Brooks and then go after a good PL quality backup with experience

Looking at that list Daniel Agger is surely someone we should look at, PL experience and seems like someone who fights for the cause. Thought he was one of Liverpools better defenders in recent years, don't know if he's lost it or injuries got the better of him but I remember reading he only left because of Rodgers

Looking at that list Daniel Agger is surely someone we should look at, PL experience and seems like someone who fights for the cause. Thought he was one of Liverpools better defenders in recent years, don't know if he's lost it or injuries got the better of him but I remember reading he only left because of Rodgers

Fantastic player but his injury record makes Woodgate look like an indestructible minotaur.