NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carrick, Colback and Shelvey all for the same position? I quite like Carrick but I wouldn't bother signing him at this point, better get another destroyer.

Needs less mobility for me.

Guest firetotheworks

I fucking loved Michael Carrick when he was at his best and still rate him now. Fortunately he's the type of player that doesn't heavily rely on pace, so I'd be chuffed to have him in the Championship.

Didn't Agger leave the Prem because he couldn't cope with the physicality of the league anymore? I'm pretty that was one if the main reasons

You do realise we've been relegated, right?

Yeah but the Championship is a tough league to get out of.  There are no easy games

Didn't Agger leave the Prem because he couldn't cope with the physicality of the league anymore? I'm pretty that was one if the main reasons

Yeah but the Championship is a tough league to get out of.  There are no easy games

All I'm saying is that he was picking up too many injuries due to the pace of the league; thats why he left, he even said so himself

:sweetjesus:

ITS SO TOUGH THAT ALL THE TEAMS ARE SHIT AND DAVID NUGENT JUST GOT PROMOTED. AGAIN.

Don't believe that link for a second. No way would we sign someone who looks like he plays for a pub side.

All I'm saying is that he was picking up too many injuries due to the pace of the league; thats why he left, he even said so himself

I would like to see him here...but he is not suited for it. Its too physical for him and his crooked body. He is not that fast anymore. But with a lot of young players he would be absolutely gold to have. Proper professional who could still do a great job. Play half the game and bring some experience to the squad.

Won´t happen im afraid as he seems settled for good with kids starting school etc. But if the new Brøndby setup doesn´t suit him he might leave....and be unit with his old mentor!