NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

not a player I've rated terribly highly tbh far too reliant on blatantly grabbing shirts at set pieces etc rather than actually trying to defend properly but he's miles better than anything we've got

Nope. Just seems a heady move for the Championship though. We need a few grizzled vets.

Carrick to replace Colback in the first team would be pretty solid too.

Love how all the old Rafa faces are suddenly linked, Agger Torres  ;D

There's not many that will be swapping for championship footy, I hope we hang onto a fair few we have, and look to loan players that are not getting in their clubs week in week out.

LVG has this season put out tons of possible players to look at, as when Mourinho is confirmed most of those kids will not see the pitch again.

Depending on who we keep, the loan market will be decent to us imo,and add a bit of experience also, I'm liking the Carrick shouts, is he out of contract?

We'd need to sign another central midfielder, then.  Can't see Carrick and Colback/Shelvey working as a pairing?  Shelvey is even less mobile than Carrick and Colback doesn't excel at anything in particular. 

I'd like Carrick, though.  Classy player and I've always rated him.

How has he been doing lately? What about all his injuries he used to have every now and then?

Agger do do do okay to play for NUFC. On the left or the right, even when he jumps up and down its expertise

Didn't Agger leave the Prem because he couldn't cope with the physicality of the league anymore? I'm pretty that was one if the main reasons

You do realise we've been relegated, right?