NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Classic we have a deal in the pipeline but we don't know if the other party wants to sell.

We have fuck all then Alan

If we dont know the other party wants to sell how can the deal be in the pipeline.

It's just bullshit to justify selling.

Classic we have a deal in the pipeline but we don't know if the other party wants to sell.

We have f*** all then Alan

If we dont know the other party wants to sell how can the deal be in the pipeline.

It sickens me that people actually believe and support this man.

He's the frontman for this pathetic shower we have at the club

Guest bimpy474

It sickens me that people actually believe and support this man.

He's the frontman for this pathetic shower we have at the club

Aye, and some actually think he isn't in on it and feel sorry for him.

Guest bimpy474

At least make up believe able bullshit, Wolfsburg can't wait to get shot of De Jong but we still can't get that over the line.

Not that believable as De Jong plays for Gladbach, not bad though. :lol:

At least make up believe able bullshit, Wolfsburg can't wait to get shot of De Jong but we still can't get that over the line.

Not that believable as De Jong plays for Gladbach, not bad though. :lol:

Thanks for the correct mate ;)

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 18s

Clement Grenier: "I do not know if an offer has been received (for me) or not. I am not thinking about it." #OL #NUFC

Expand

Insightful as fuck :lol:

Yep, that cracked me up as well.

I have a deal in the pipeline to buy the empire state building. Not sure if its buyable or even if i have enough money.

Guest Brazilianbob

We will not buy a replacement for Cabaye because Parsnip will be told by the DOF (who doesnt interfere with team selection) to play Anita.

I really want that Clément Grenier guy, looks class and only 23.

Same

Me too. He looks a bit like a younger version of Cabaye and seems to be more suited for the AM position than Cabella who often plays LM. Some YT-scouting also reveals that his set penises are in the same class as Cabayes.

@Scottwilsonecho

AP: "I’d be foolish if I didn’t have a plan to deal with him going. We have. But until a deal is agreed, we can’t put a bid of our own in. At the moment, we don’t know whether that club is willing to sell. You hear they might be but we’re getting near end of window now."

Bunch of cubts the lot of them.

Guest Roger Kint

@Scottwilsonecho

AP: "I’d be foolish if I didn’t have a plan to deal with him going. We have. But until a deal is agreed, we can’t put a bid of our own in. At the moment, we don’t know whether that club is willing to sell. You hear they might be but we’re getting near end of window now."

Bunch of cubts the lot of them.

I missed that quote yesterday. The fact it takes about 5 seconds to find out seems to be beyond our club though