NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should go back in for Luuk de Jong and play him in the middle with Remy left and HBA right.

Still think we'll be back in for Gomis.

I'll be astonished if we're not. They'll probably accept the first offer we make in January.

Probably and with the new tax rates in France I really doubt Marseilles will be a problem for us anymore.

Luuk de Jong doesn't seem to have done well in Germany so far.

Get him for cheaper then what he was bought for? I like that he's young at 23 and has a bit of height to him and is good in the air, right?

JFK has already said that the squad is the right size now so we would need a player or 2 to leave before any come in

Which is 100% correct tbf. If we upgraded on Shola, Williamson, Obertan and Jonas (not to mention Gosling, Vuckic) we'd have a great squad.

I wouldn't be surprised if a big reason we signed no one was because we didn't move them on. Can imagine Ashley not being happy to pay 100k a week for people to do nothing.

JFK has already said that the squad is the right size now so we would need a player or 2 to leave before any come in

JFK also said we needed 2 or 3 more players.... in other words JFK says a lot of things.

JFK doesn't know what JFK has or hasn't said at any given time.

Alli has been billed as one of the most promising players in England for his age by MK Dons manager Karl Robinson, who has previously spoken of the Dons’ desire to keep him at the League One club.

“I’ve seen him do things in training that I’ve never seen before. He scores goals, he wins penalties, back heels, nutmegs, driving inside, winning headers and tackles,” he said.

“He’s got an air of arrogance and confidence about him. He’s one of the best young players in England – fact.”

Sounds good :lol:

The teenage left-winger – currently out with an ankle injury – is being eyed as a potential long-term replacement for Jonas Gutierrez. Newcastle’s transfer strategy in the New Year will be shaped by their form, but they are looking to land Loic Remy while also bringing in young players who will bring in long-term value.

Alli is one of their top targets as they consider life after Gutierrez, and they dispatched scouts to watch the 18-year-old on several occasions.

:sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus: :sweetjesus:

You'd think Karl Robinson has seen a lot of that stuff before.

Born in Liverpool, England, Robinson played for Caernarfon Town, Bamber Bridge, Marine, Oswestry Town, Rhyl, Kidsgrove Athletic, Prescot Cables, St Helens Town, Alsager Town and Warrington Town.

:lol:

Born in Liverpool, England, Robinson played for Caernarfon Town, Bamber Bridge, Marine, Oswestry Town, Rhyl, Kidsgrove Athletic, Prescot Cables, St Helens Town, Alsager Town and Warrington Town.

:whistle:

Wasn't he at Wolves for years???