NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No reason we shouldn't have a player literally waiting to sign as we've got one going out the door.

The moment we knew Cabaye was gone for sure, we should've had the next player signing on the dotted line.

They're all a bunch of c***s and crooks.

You can only do that if the players club wants to sell and the player wants to come

No reason we shouldn't have a player literally waiting to sign as we've got one going out the door.

The moment we knew Cabaye was gone for sure, we should've had the next player signing on the dotted line.

You can only do that if the players club wants to sell and the player wants to come

F**k me. What's a scout for?

What utter drivel you 'contribute' to this board.

Are you for real? That's what I'm saying, that should all be done BEFORE a sale. If we had the first sniff of the player not wanting to come, or the club not wanting to sell, you move on.

The groundwork shouldn't be done on the last day of the fucking window when nobody wants to sell and where prices are at a window-high.

laughable

The groundwork shouldn't be done on the last day of the fucking window when nobody wants to sell and where prices are at a window-high.

I totally agree with this in theory, but it does seem to happen quite a lot. I mean, why is Sky Sports' most exciting day for transfers the deadline day? Because a lot of clubs leave it far too late to make deals. Not an excuse as such, but it does seem to be the most common approach.

Guest reefatoon

Don't worry fella's, I have this covered.  Working from home today, so I will keep you all bang up to date with all our incomings over today, hope I can keep up!  Watch this space.

Don't worry fella's, I have this covered.  Working from home today, so I will keep you all bang up to date with all our incomings over today, hope I can keep up!  Watch this space.

you better prepare yourself for a massive workload ;-)

F**k me. What's a scout for?

What utter drivel you 'contribute' to this board.

To "scout" and identify targets.

:anguish: mad how other clubs manage it tbh

All those clubs below us in the league ???

Guest bimpy474

How can you defend what is in front of your own eyes ?.

laughable

No, common sense.

We're in a perpetual cycle of brinkmanship.

Our close-fisted dealings mean we lose out on top-quality players and potential higher-placed table finishes, which would probably generate that extra money to finalise the deals in the first place.

CUNTS

laughable

No, common sense.

Ah yes, common sense.  Like checking to see if your only target has any interest in coming to the club before selling the man you want him to replace.

How can you defend what is in front of your own eyes ?.

What is in front of my eyes is the club better than it was, league wise, and the player we wanted not wanting (apparently) to join at this time. Simple really.

Would rather we got who we wanted than spunk cash on shite. I'm as disappointed as the next man tbh but am not hysterical.

Guest reefatoon

you better prepare yourself for a massive workload ;-)

Just to keep you all informed . . . . . . . . . A dyson advert is currently on.  Tense as fuck this like.

laughable

No, common sense.

Ah yes, common sense.  Like checking to see if your only target has any interest in coming to the club before selling the man you want him to replace.

What if the indication was he would, but then he (or his agent) says no, but maybe in the summer.

When the bid story broke the noises from the player were not "no" they were the standard non-committal so as to not burn bridges, so that is perhaps an encouragement/indication of interest to consider coming, now he's said no apparently, things change.

As soon as PSG came in we had lost Cabaye, do you think keeping him was a viable option given his summer strop ??

He got his "dream" post world cup move in January.