NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I wonder who's in our transfer war room right now  :undecided:

No body just the old transfer war chest which is over flowing with money from the Cabaye sale a couple of years worth of TV money

Think of all that interest we're earning, ploughed back into the team in the summer :lol:

No body just the old transfer war chest which is over flowing with money from the Cabaye sale a couple of years worth of TV money

Think of all that interest we're earning, ploughed back into the team in the summer :lol:

It's not for spending though mate,  it's for the "ensure we don't become Portsmouth fund"

Guest bimpy474

It's not for spending though mate,  it's for the "ensure we don't become Portsmouth fund"

FFS really ?, i got my hopes up then.

Financial far play and all that mate

Guest bimpy474

We'll set a never to be beaten record for being well under that fucker :lol:

We'll set a never to be beaten record for being well under that f***er :lol:

He saved us from the abyss how dare you call him a fucker!

Sensationalist or not, I am surprised by the short-term-ism displayed by the board. Investing in January would've given us a shot at finishing in the top 6 (I know, the bit they couldn't give a shit about), but it would've taken the load off the summer, big-time. I get why Ashley didn't want to spend any money given our proximity to EL qualification, but even via his backward, non-sport motivations, I think he's cocked up by leaving it all to do in the summer.

As of right now (so, assuming Pards stays and we don't do enough in the market) I think next season will be spent pretty much exclusively in the bottom half.

As I've said before there isn't many decent soon to be out of contract players knocking about aside from Gomis (and he's seemingly a bellend) so there wouldn't have been many we could have bought that fit the excruciatingly narrow blueprint we have.

Marveaux is the only fringe player who would is of any use imo.

only fringe player who would is of any use imo.

who would is of any

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_5838_1376602156.png

:lol: that's what happens when I go back and change a post.

Prontonising prick!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-loic-remy-move-3193275

Champions League football is the next one. In the summer that is the bridge that was have to persuade players we can cross.

We are now in the market for those type of players - Champions League players, or those who can get us there.

:celb: :celb: :celb:

:dowie:

We do not have Qatar money.

We do not have that sort of finance, so it is a slow-build, keep getting better, keep getting stronger.

Hopefully, our fans realise that.

We are now in the market for those type of players - Champions League players, or those who can get us there.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

And so the bullshit shall spew forthwith.

We are not going to be fooled Alan, you sir are a compulsive liar.

It's such a slow build that often, we don't sign any players permanently which causes our better players to go elsewhere. It's not so much a build as it is a disassemble.