NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need a regular goalscorer the way we play. Not convinced Welbeck would be that person. Not sure we'd be a good fit for him, or rather him be a good fit for us.

yep, and pardew has had one his entire tenure with us - wonder how long that run can last?  the moment he doesn't have a striker hitting the ground running with consistent goals we will be in serious f***ing trouble like

suppose the alternative view may be that he's making these players score goals consistently, but that's not for me

Best, Ba, Cisse, Ba again, Remy...I think the way he plays does gear towards one regular scorer mind.

We need a regular goalscorer the way we play. Not convinced Welbeck would be that person. Not sure we'd be a good fit for him, or rather him be a good fit for us.

yep, and pardew has had one his entire tenure with us - wonder how long that run can last?  the moment he doesn't have a striker hitting the ground running with consistent goals we will be in serious f***ing trouble like

suppose the alternative view may be that he's making these players score goals consistently, but that's not for me

Best, Ba, Cisse, Ba again, Remy...I think the way he plays does gear towards one regular scorer mind.

the point being he's had players who were capable of meeting the quota the entire time, with the exception of the time between ba leaving and remy arriving

can we do it again and find another striker capable of 15-20 goals on poor service?  big ask tbh

He is good at Man U where he gets a fair few chances in games, and has had other decent creativity around him. He would probably frustrate the hell out of us, where he would be required to create as well as score most of his goals. As has been mentioned there is probably nothing in it, and i couldnt see him wanting to come here tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wellbeck is a very good player, but not a goalscorer. He's fast, strong, technically decent and very hard working. He's kind of like a Bellamy type player. He makes things happen and he causes the opposition problems. Although the Welshman had a degree of class about his game, that he doesn't. I'd have Wellbeck here in a  heart beat, he's a tremendous player.

Along with Remy you would have to think Shola and Cisse are also goners with the jury still out of De Jong. The amount of investment we need (but no doubt won't get) up front is frightening.

I don't think its a full gone conclusion that Cisse is off tbh.

With that said we need about 7 new signings with everything that's gone on and i'd be shocked if Fat Scrooge even gives the go ahead for even half of what we require.

Wellbeck is a very good player, but not a goalscorer. He's fast, strong, technically decent and very hard working. He's kind of like a Bellamy type player. He makes things happen and he causes the opposition problems. Although the Welshman had a degree of class about his game, that he doesn't. I'd have Wellbeck here in a  heart beat, he's a tremendous player.

His finishing is pretty good IMO, he could definitely be a goal scorer if played up front regularly.

What in the name of f*** is a full gone conclusion?

Course he's off. Complete pre-Madonna.

:iamatwat:

Hasn't been firing on all slinders for ages

For all intensive purposes I'd agree with that.

What in the name of f*** is a full gone conclusion?

Course he's off. Complete pre-Madonna.

:iamatwat:

Hasn't been firing on all slinders for ages

For all intensive purposes I'd agree with that.

;D

Along with Remy you would have to think Shola and Cisse are also goners with the jury still out of De Jong. The amount of investment we need (but no doubt won't get) up front is frightening.

I don't think its a full gone conclusion that Cisse is off tbh.

With that said we need about 7 new signings with everything that's gone on and i'd be shocked if Fat Scrooge even gives the go ahead for even half of what we require.

He'd be doing well to sign 3.5 players like...