NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question is, when will the excuses start?

First press conference of the season.

It's been a difficult summer, not easy buying players when the World Cup is on, players we were keeping tabs on value increased after having a good tournament, clubs know we have money from the sale of Cabaye, fans need to lower their expectations, yada yada yada.

Guest Roger Kint

The loss of revenue from the season ticket sales won't help either

Wouldnt surprise me if they changed that tune at some point to suit them as well. 6% my arse the lying twats

Stop wasting time here lads. Come join me in the Pardew thread where we can think of new and entertaining ways to abuse the silver haired cunt.

"but it's not his fault...!" - Luca Altieri/jcdkelly

Oh yeah. What a shame. The slimy fraud cunt.

Shouldn't judge the club until the end of the transfer window.

Great point. At the end of the window I'll pop back in here to apologise to the club when they shock us all by spending £60m.

Guest chopey

Shouldn't judge the club until the end of the transfer window.

I'm judging them by the past two transfer windows.

Fill the gaps with loans and free transfers, keeping costs down and gambling that the teams coming up will be worse than NUFC. 40 pts mark is all thats required.

Fill the gaps with loans and free transfers, keeping costs down and gambling that the teams coming up will be worse than NUFC. 40 pts mark is all thats required.

They can't even gamble on that this year.  Leicester have rich and ambitious owners and QPR must have learnt some lessons from last time.

How does that work? :lol:

Is it like Dragon's Den where Gomis and his agents are sat there and owners and managers make a pitch in front of him.

Agent: "We want 100k per week" NUFC: "We are oot".

How does that work? :lol:

Is it like Dragon's Den where Gomis and his agents are sat there and owners and managers make a pitch in front of him.

Agent: "We want 100k per year" NUFC: "We are oot".

I suppose we could be compared to that old lass on dragons den who never invests in fuck all.

Fucking awful cow her, pretending to know what she's talking about when she inherited her business anyway. That's why she usually only invests if one of the others come on board.

Sure her vag healed up years ago. And talking of useless cunts, who's actually making the final decision on transfers?