NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I honestly don't have any expectations that we'll sign any players =/ Buf if we do we must go for quality rather than quantity.

I'd rather sign one really good player than 2-3 for the sake of it.

My priority

1: Striker

2: CB

3: Winger

Would be nice to sign a top quality striker and also to sign Remy permanently. I would be over the moon with this.

Sign an up and coming winger and I'd be reaching for the wannk rags asap!

P.S. Haven't mentioned a centre back as Mike has proved his place and stevie badge thump should be fit again...

Cisse to QPR to seal Remy deal and Gomis in to replace Cisse would be great business.

We need a RB but don't that happening, a new CB may be brought in but only if Colo leaves.

Why would QPR take our garbage?

I think we need to get a striker in otherwise we might get ourselves in a difficult situation come the Summer with potentially Gouffran as our only striker if Remy decided to go elsewhere and Shola moves on.  Not sure what will happen with Cisse but I can imagine him leaving if he continues to struggle.

Cisse to QPR to seal Remy deal and Gomis in to replace Cisse would be great business.

We need a RB but don't that happening, a new CB may be brought in but only if Colo leaves.

You can't be serious.

I don't joke, sucka.

But seriously, why would they take a wildly out-of-form Cisse? They could just get Remy back after this season and flip him to the highest bidder. If he continues producing for us, he'll draw attention from bigger spenders.

I think Remy is nailed on for Arsenal in either Jan or the summer, However I still think we will sign a couple of players this window to ensure nobody gives up their season ticket

Guest bimpy474

I think Remy is nailed on for Arsenal in either Jan or the summer, However I still think we will sign a couple of players this window to ensure nobody gives up their season ticket

He cant go in January unless we allow it, it's against the rules of a season long loan, as we've paid a loan fee.

He cant go in January unless we allow it, it's against the rules of a season long loan, as we've paid a loan fee.

Didn't someone say that if a team wants him they have to pay our £2million loan fee back and then agree a fee with QPR

Guest bimpy474

Didn't someone say that if a team wants him they have to pay our £2million loan fee back and then agree a fee with QPR

Only with our permission. The rules were brought in to stop the loaning club doing that to teams who loaned players from them, only to have that player sold from under them.

Only applies to season long loans I think, fwiw.

You can't be serious.

I don't joke, sucka.

But seriously, why would they take a wildly out-of-form Cisse? They could just get Remy back after this season and flip him to the highest bidder. If he continues producing for us, he'll draw attention from bigger spenders.

Only if he refuses to come here.  I agree Cisse probably wont be part of the deal, but I do think we'll have a deal agreed for the summer.

Guest Roger Kint

His agent must be making a killing from these deals.

According to that transfermkt site its £44.5m from Blackburn til Moscow. That will be one hell of an agents cut on those.