NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much more activity are you guys seriously expecting to see from us after these two (Janmaat and Riviere)? Not hoping for, but expecting...?

I am expecting 1 more really, prob a striker with 2-3 outgoing

How much more activity are you guys seriously expecting to see from us after these two (Janmaat and Riviere)? Not hoping for, but expecting...?

Two shit players out and two good players out. One player in.

Signing a top class striker would be rather pointless if Williamson/Taylor continue to play the majority of games.

Not sure about that mind, admittedly we will continue to concede too many but we will hopefully drive teams back and dominate more with our attacking options

Guest palnese

Signing a top class striker would be rather pointless if Williamson/Taylor continue to play the majority of games.

We prefer winning 4-3, you know.

This! We need a classy CB! And keep MYM.

Be nice to sign someone who could actually use his head & score from set pieces. Im expecting just another striker atm, seems little talk of anything else. Who knows though.

Regardless of whether we sell them or not Marv, Hatem, Jonas and gabe aren't getting game time with us under Pardew. We Need another winger IMO. While a deep lying playmaker to replace cabs would be great, I can see pards being happy picking two from:

Anita

Tiote

Sissoko

Colback

With vuckic, bigi, abeid and maybe even Kemen pushing for minutes if they all stay around.

Would be nice to have someone creative though to lessen the load on Dejong or step up if he is injured. Injuries to siem or Remy and it looks very grim again.

Regardless of whether we sell them or not Marv, Hatem, Jonas and gabe aren't getting game time with us under Pardew. We Need another winger IMO. While a deep lying playmaker to replace cabs would be great, I can see pards being happy picking two from:

Anita

Tiote

Sissoko

Colback

With vuckic, bigi, abeid and maybe even Kemen pushing for minutes if they all stay around.

Would be nice to have someone creative though to lessen the load on Dejong or step up if he is injured. Injuries to siem or Remy and it looks very grim again.

Our order should be: Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Colback, Abeid, Bigi

Our order probably is: Sissoko*, Tiote, Colback, Anita, Abeid, Bigi

If Sissoko isn't flogged to right wing or sold.

Anita

Tiote

Sissoko

Colback

:thup:

Anita

Tiote

Sissoko

Colback

:thup:

Honestly, it's crucial to put Sissoko in the central areas and not waste him out wide. He needs to be driving us forward with pace centrally and being able to float about a bit. Prefer him next to Anita who is intelligent and good on the ball, but know it will be Tiote, which is fine as it may allow Sissoko more freedom to push forward.  Shame that Hatem can't play wide right after being seemingly frozen out, we quite possibly finally would have balance of LW/RW for once ffs.

Wildcard for me is Abeid, who I think could surprise many this season if given the opportunity.

The idea of Sissoko CM, Hatem and Cabella either side of De Jong behind a striker will be restricted to Fifa alone i fear.

Hope i'm wrong though.

If Hatem is sold we lose that too :(

Guest firetotheworks

Benteke ffs :lol:

More chance of re-signing Big Shols.

So you're telling me that there's a 100% chance?

Guest firetotheworks

Exciting to watch. :lol:

Cabaye, Sissoko, Debuchy, Ben Arfa and I've never seen anything so boring on a football field.

Remy as well. Honestly, it's almost an achievement in a way. :lol: