NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exciting to watch. :lol:

Cabaye, Sissoko, Debuchy, Ben Arfa and I've never seen anything so boring on a football field.

Think we were far, far more boring just before signing Sissoko and Debuchy, like. The first of that season we were absolutely fucking abject.

Exciting to watch. :lol:

Cabaye, Sissoko, Debuchy, Ben Arfa and I've never seen anything so boring on a football field.

Think we were far, far more boring just before signing Sissoko and Debuchy, like. The first of that season we were absolutely f***ing abject.

Carroll, Barton, Nolan and fucking Routledge were more exciting to watch. Shows how much coaching and set up makes a difference.

Guest chopey

I think sacking pardew should be tagged onto any decision the club makes in the next week.

"All in favour of changing the boardroom biscuits to hobnobs (and sacking pardew) say aye"

Still think we would get Benteke for 12m. Stock dipped a bit last season and Lerner couldn't care less at this stage.

He cares about getting as much as he can back, so why would he let his most valuable asset go for anything other than the maximum he could wring out of someone.

Yeah maybe.. All depends on who is interested and what people are willing to pay. Tbh he had a cisse like mare for 12 games last season and had a bunch of nasty injuries too. 

Do they gamble he will hold his value and return to the form of two seasons ago? especially with villa almost weakening their team with their last few signings.

Guest ElCid

Who're we signing today, then?

It wouldnt surprise me if we were done now.

I would hope not because if that's the case we still have not replaced the players who have left and only roughly spent the money from Cabaye and Debuchy also. Need anothwer striker and a quality centre half at a minimum.

Though the journalists said talks underway for a big money striker?

Think they said "if we sign a big-money striker". Don't think we will, like.

Some have stated that talks have begun for another striker.

This is correct

This is correct

Who?

DJ Campbell