NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Capoue play a bit of football?

He could at Toulouse. He is the ideal defensive midfielder, good positionally, good tackler and good passer. He was shunted to centre back at Spurs though and has only played 12 times.

I mean he and Sissoko came through together and while Sissoko was getting initial praise being the more all-action midfielder - Capoue is like 6'2, strong and quick. Think his range of passing is pretty damn good too and of course, he has that understanding with Moussa. He's better on the ball than Tiote, he's not prone to those rash tackles, he probably won't take crazy long shots that head out of play, etc.  But again - extra emphasis on his understanding with Sissoko. I do like his height and strength too.

I mean he and Sissoko came through together and while Sissoko was getting initial praise being the more all-action midfielder - Capoue is like 6'2, strong and quick. Think his range of passing is pretty damn good too and of course, he has that understanding with Moussa. He's better on the ball than Tiote, he's not prone to those rash tackles, he probably won't take crazy long shots that head out of play, etc.  But again - extra emphasis on his understanding with Sissoko. I do like his height and strength too.

:thup: he and Sissoko ran that Toulouse team, great pair.

I realize that's not exactly saying much. :lol:

United are just a couple of knocks away from a keeper crisis

Like virtually every single team in the world, then. :lol:

thats a new level of stupid even by his standards, having 2 goalkeepers who are at least competent is hard enough let alone more than that.

Man I can't stand Ryder. He's absolutely f***ing robbing a living.

It really is amazing. Reporters don't necessarily need to be Pulitzer caliber, but he literally can't write and he's not only conned the Chronicle's editors for years but he managed to secure himself a semi-regular gig with ESPN.