NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blatantly told to wind his fucking shit stained neck in after his CL burst, that much couldn't be more obvious.

Pardew, though, has seen his media duties cut back by owner Mike Ashley, who is instructing his manager to only do what is contractually obliged.

Where is that second quote from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2726126/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-invite-Manchester-City-boss-Manuel-Pellegrini-drink.html

Reading that it just sounds like Pardew grovelling in apology and Pellegrini not giving him the time of day. I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose our opening game but now I hope we get hammered. Sleazy fucking cunt.

He's coming out with a lot of quotes that will sound very hypocritical once he starts trotting out his excuses. I'm starting to feel quite hopeful that this is the beginning of the end (assuming we aren't actually good somehow).

We've got an odd combination of an owner who never speaks to the media and a manager who speaks too much.

Managers may want to speak their minds, but they are constrained by their position and responsibilities. Most managers manage to find some middle ground. Pardew seems to swing between the extremes and it doesn't work well.

He does seem to think that he's good at the media game, but I don't think he is.

Guest neesy111

He has no room for excuses now, his squad is full and he is totally happy with it.

Said he was happy with his squad last season. :lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

647m spent this summer according the BBC.  We spent less than 1% of that....

Total spend for one figure and net spend for the other. A convincing argument.

:lol: