NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it because we have Collback that we feel we can sell off Tiote now without needing to replace him?

No, it's because midfielders who are unable to contribute to transitional or attacking phases are an anachronism and a burden to the team.

Is it because we have Collback that we feel we can sell off Tiote now without needing to replace him?

No, it's because midfielders who are unable to contribute to transitional or attacking phases are an anachronism and a burden to the team.

I thought it was because we would buy/sell anyone regardless of the needs of the team?

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey  10m

Lokomotiv Moscow in for Cheick Tiote - Newcastle could be ready to do deal.

He is the most legit Journo this summer. Also said to another that we haven't rejected an offer.

Laterz Cheick.

Definitely one of the better ones.

We've got Anita, Sissoko, de Jong and Colback for 3 positions, essentially.

If we were to sell Tiote, I'd far rather we invested the money in a striker.

Only 2 of them appear capable of playing centre mid. Dr Jong isn't and Sissoko can't even pass a ball and is weak as piss compared to Tiote. Need more than 2 centre midfielders.

I imagine this is being pushed now as his resale value will be shrinking due to his age. But if we sign a younger player like Stambouli or Grenier as a replacement he won't be a big loss.

Yeah he's been here four seasons now and the big move all parties were hoping for eventually didn't come. With the club's desire to sell for profit and  it being Tiote's last chance to get a significant move it's not really surprising.

Can someone tweet him and ask him if we are bringing in more players regardless?

I can't be the only person who isn't thrilled with the gaping holes in the first team.

Jesus, the penny hasn't dropped for you? I mean we have signed NINE players. Finally some ambition. We're going places.

Can someone tweet him and ask him if we are bringing in more players regardless?

I can't be the only person who isn't thrilled with the gaping holes in the first team.

Jesus, the penny hasn't dropped for you? I mean we have signed NINE players. Finally some ambition. We're going places.

If this post is sarcastic:  :lol:

If It's not:  :lol: