NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how much did city pay for him?

It was these qualities that led to a deadline day transfer to English Premier League side Manchester City in a move worth €15 million, excluding the value of Stefan Savić who was given to Fiorentina as part of the exchange.

Yeah ... we don't have a chance. Didn't realise he was so expensive.

Every transfer deadline day, rumours sprout up only to be followed by the terse mutterings of Lee Ryder:

@lee_ryder just got word #nufc not interested in (insert exciting, wonderful potential signing here)

So the clock is starting. I assume the Nastasic tweet will come shortly.

Guest firetotheworks

I like welbeck - think he is underrated to be honest. Would score goals as a number 1 striker.

Agree with the first bit, massively disagree with the second bit.

Thought Nastasic was their best CB last season so I can't understand why they would let him go. Or how we'd be able to sign him.

Was the season before last, as he was out injured all of last season pretty much.

Colo and Saylor get injured every season - surely they know this? The king promised we would be replacing outgoings - he has until 11 to avoid another lie.

why avoiding any lies? He loves it and did it several times already