NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally cannot wait for Bas Dost to lead Wolfsburg into the Champions League this season and finish near the top of the Bundesliga goal scoring charts, only to decide that he really wants to play for an unambitious midtable Premier league side

Personally I really hope we start the new season with Williamson and Colo at CB and, importantly, a maximum of one decent LB in the squad.

Would go against the boards opinions if we were to sign more than one CB in the summer.

A midfield duo of De Jong and Sissoko  :lol: Ryder really is something special.

While most of the signings are either incredibly unrealistic or not good enough, I do like the sound of signing Veretout. Think he'd be an excellent signing, plus we would actually be able to attract him.

Signed Ayew for Newcastle on FIFA, was an astute move. Make of that what you will.

My scouts are still monitoring Dirk Kuyt.

He actually scored against me last night, I would strike while the iron's hot.

:D

£1.5m a year is £30k p/w. Doubt he'll join us for that, like. Especially when it's a free transfer and he can demand loads.

Sounds like a mercenary if he moves elswhere though, best off not getting anyone like that. :thup:

The 30k a week is after tax like. Probably nearer to £50-60k a week before it's deducted?

Yeah, but Marseille won't give him a new contract as they can't pay him what he wants. Sounds like he'll be asking for more than that. Especially from a club like ours who can offer just about nothing else.