NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haven't seen much of Austin, but his record suggests he's a natural goal scorer.  At every level he's played at he's scored a bucket load.  No idea if we'll sign him though.

Definitely, though that's more to do with being taken in by Pardew's bull shit and smarm rather than his record, which is garbage.  Still I'd be interested in hearing what QPR fans think of him.

Definitely, though that's more to do with being taken in by Pardew's bull s*** and smarm rather than his record, which is garbage.  Still I'd be interested in hearing what QPR fans think of him.

I know several QPR fans and basically in a nutshell CA is good inside the box and poor outside the box. Totally unsuited to us really.

I haven't seen that many QPR games this season - god forbid - but from the couple or so I have seen, I get the feeling Austin would be a good partner for people like De Jong or Ayoze that are better playing around the box. He seems a clever striker, knowing his way inside the box. Also a good physical presence. Imho you need a man with that profile.

I'm still wary of him being a one-season wonder though. Still, all the WWE pun potential makes it worth the risk.

Definitely, though that's more to do with being taken in by Pardew's bull s*** and smarm rather than his record, which is garbage.  Still I'd be interested in hearing what QPR fans think of him.

I know several QPR fans and basically in a nutshell CA is good inside the box and poor outside the box. Totally unsuited to us really.

We need someone who can put the cross in and then finish it themselves. Basically needs to create his own chances because no chance of anyone else doing it

Smells a little of Amir Zaki for me but I think he would get goals. As good as he is going to be now tho, where as I think Ings has greater potential and offers a bit more.

Would you say he can only get better?

Richards is exactly the type of player we should avoid. Hell end up at West From or somewhere on a stupid contract. Also is not a centre half.

Not sure about Austin/Cisse as our two forwards mind. I'd like to see some pace in the front lines. Someone who can scare defenses.

I'd take Austin. Him as the focal point for Ayoze, Cabella & De Jong to play around. Sissoko in middle with someone who sits and controls the play (Cabaye would be fucking perfect but we know it'll be Colback) and I like the look of that.

I wouldn't be able to resist signing Richards. He's an amazing talent, but it seems to me that because so much came so easily to him, he never made the effort to iron out the faults in his game. Lazy, basically.

McClaren gave him lots of chances in the England team, so maybe he'll be able to bring out the best in him.

Austin stinks of a one season wonder, and he probably wasn't that good anyway.

nah, i think he'll prove to be a good striker, he's got a lot to his game i think.

I see him as somebody that is limited in his allround ability but is alright in the box.