NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunno like, we'd actually need two strikers then, we usually fail to get one.

I think his heart has to be in it to perform. If he still sees QPR as an option then you have to wonder how much he wants to be here. There again that's probably more to do with the money. He'll probably need to take a pay cut to stay here.

I think his heart has to be in it to perform. If he still sees QPR as an option then you have to wonder how much he wants to be here. There again that's probably more to do with the money. He'll probably need to take a pay cut to stay here.

He has to still see QPR as an option until we've agreed a fee with them :lol:

He has to still see QPR as an option until we've agreed a fee with them :lol:

I was under the impression we'd already agreed a fee with them tbh.

He's cleverer than Joey Barton basically.

He knows there's a chance he could end up back there if they refuse to sell and so he doesn't want to look stupid saying "I will never play for QPR again" then 8 months later he's playing for QPR again.

He knows there's a chance he could end up back there if they refuse to sell and so he doesn't want to look stupid saying "I will never play for QPR again" then 8 months later he's playing for QPR again.

or his agent is clever enough to know that some higher payers than us might well be along

or his agent is clever enough to know that some higher payers than us might well be along

That's how I read it, I think whether we agree a deal with QPR or not, he's not likely to want to take a pay cut. We'll have to up our wage ceiling to get him interested and then hope no other club decides he's not so bad after all. I could see Spurs thinking they could use a striker. One that actually scores.

That's how I read it, I think whether we agree a deal with QPR or not, he's not likely to want to take a pay cut. We'll have to up our wage ceiling to get him interested and then hope no other club decides he's not so bad after all. I could see Spurs thinking they could use a striker. One that actually scores.

aye spurs, to be honest maybe even arsenal

wage-wise i think they might try to swing it with bonuses or whatever - pardew went on the record saying we have the finance to sign him and we all know he's kosher as fuck

Using http://www.nufc.com/2013-14html/squad.html and looking at our squad, the following NUFC players are out of contract in Summer 2014: -

Loic Remy (Loan)

Dan Gosling

Shola Ameobi

Conor Newton

Remie Streete

Steven Logan

Michael Richardson

The following players NUFC contracts end in Summer 2015: -

Ryan Taylor

Jonas Gutierrez

Samuel Ameobi

James Tavernier

Jak Alnwick

We know Mike Ashley likes to get a fee for players when they are coming to the end of their contract and NUFC don't want to keep them.

The following players are currently loaned out to other clubs: -

James Tavernier

Haris Vuckic

Shane Ferguson

Dan Gosling

Michael Richardson

Conor Newton

Romain Amalfitano

Mehdi Abeid

Adam Campbell

There's a good few of those who will never make it into our first team. I'm sure NUFC would be happy to sell most of them.

NUFC are going to have to go shopping for players in the next two transfer windows to make up for the players who will leave or who NUFC want to try to move on.

So basically everyone in a top flight league? :lol: