NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew would bench Messi Tevez & Mascherano because they doesn't work hard enough defensively, completely forgetting all the things they do which benefits a team. The bloke is a moron  :lol:.

FYP

Except you can't really say that about Tevez and Mascherano.... the man is a puzzle tbh.

He only had those 2 for 6 months didn't he?

Obviously they were top class players but we have seen ourselves how foreign players sometimes need a bit of time to settle in. Far too much is made of it.

Pardew would bench Messi Tevez & Mascherano because they doesn't work hard enough defensively, completely forgetting all the things they do which benefits a team. The bloke is a moron  :lol:.

FYP

Except you can't really say that about Tevez and Mascherano.... the man is a puzzle tbh.

I think the case with Tevez and Mascherano was that Pardew had obviously never seen them play before. He probably thought Mascherano was a number 10 and Tevez a lazy Berbatov type

Obviously they were top class players but we have seen ourselves how foreign players sometimes need a bit of time to settle in. Far too much is made of it.

Except when Curbishley took over he put Tevez in the team and he pretty much kept them up single handedly.

Except when Curbishley took over he put Tevez in the team and he pretty much kept them up single handedly.

He had half a season to learn a bit of the language etc..

Tevez or Curbs?

Tevez or Curbs?

:lol:

Mourinho is on crack letting Mata go. He is absolutely immense. Fancy him moving to Italy or Spain.

Yup, he's one of my favorite players to watch and seems like a pretty likable character compared to many of the other star players in this league. Hope Chelsea and Mourinho fail spectacularly now.

Mourinho is on crack letting Mata go. He is absolutely immense. Fancy him moving to Italy or Spain.

Yup, he's one of my favorite players to watch and seems like a pretty likable character compared to many of the other star players in this league. Hope Chelsea and Mourinho fail spectacularly now.

I would too.... can't see it happening though the team is coming together well now and Hazard-Oscar-Willian together with all that pace, control and poise seems a frightening prospect if recent weeks are any indication.

They would be losing a great player but its not like he suits Mourinho or he uses him properly.... hell i haven't seen any outstanding Mata performances all season not all his own fault mind.

Aye he's a fantastic player, he's just going to do it elsewhere you would imagine from this summer onwards maybe earlier if Mou feels charitable.

Chelsea will probably still win trophies under Mourinho and Mata will probably still piss all over defenses just a question of who for.

I would too.... can't see it happening though the team is coming together well now and Hazard-Oscar-Willian together with all that pace, control and poise seems a frightening prospect if recent weeks are any indication.

They would be losing a great player but its not like he suits Mourinho or he uses him properly.... hell i haven't seen any outstanding Mata performances all season not all his own fault mind.

Yeah unfortunately they seem to be doing better now. With the league wide open he isn't under much pressure so he can take the time to find the right combinations.. Plus they're going to keep throwing money at a striker until one finally pays off..

Just gonna ignore all transfer speculation until end of month, nothing likely and been pulled in before. We at least need a forward to do what he expects from Shola

Don't be daft. :yao:

Newcastle United Handed Hope In Pursuit Of Borussia Monchengladbach Striker

by Steven Green January 2nd, 2014

Newcastle United have been handed fresh hope in landing Dutch international striker Luuk de Jong after Borussia Monchengladbach sporting director Max Eberl claimed that they would listen to offers for him, according to reports in Inside Futbol.

The Bundesliga side had sought to rule out any kind of sale for the striker earlier on in the month after speculation had linked the likes of PSV Eindhoven, FC Twente, Everton, Stoke and Newcastle with his services.

However, things haven’t been going smoothly for the 23-year-old this season as he has not started a match for Gladbach in their previous 13 games.

And with his World Cup hopes with the Dutch national side now hanging by a thread, it appears as though the club will be willing to open themselves up to enquiries for the player in the new year.

“If an interesting offer comes in for either of them, then we will look into it and consider alternatives,” Eberl said.

“Of course I can understand that Luuk and Peniel had other expectations for this season, which is perfectly legitimate.

“But our priority has got to be the best for Borussia and we can only play a strong second half of the season if we’ve got a well-balanced squad.”

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/01/02/newcastle-united-handed-hope-in-pursuit-of-borussia-monchengladbach-striker/