NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Then stop f***ing spouting off stats that don't mean s***

But he doesn't lose the ball that often. Abeid under Carver was much worse for that. People here just spout any crap. I provide logic.

If you think Tiote doesn't lose the ball often, your logic is as sound as your opinion of Cabella's towering height.

Tiote - 81.7

Anita - 81.1

He might lose the ball more times a match due to having the ball more. But he doesn't lose it more often.

Is that pass completion?  Does that include all the times he holds on to the ball, spins around a bit beofre being tackled?

rates are similar. Tiote gets dispossesed once on average per 90 minutes. Anita 0.8.

Tiote gets "fouled" a lot when he fannies on the ball. And he must make some passes under extreme pressure that don't help build a rhythm.

But Tiote losing the ball often? Myth.

Fucking stats man, just watch the fucking matches for once and you'll see Anita taking the more ambitious pass and you'll see Tiote passing backwards. See Tiote comit a foul or be out a position and you'll see us having already lost the central battle. You'll also see us being prone to cards and giving away key free kicks that force danger situations in our own half. He hasn't been himself since the first two seasons we had him and it's a another Alan Pardew ruined career.

But he doesn't lose the ball that often. Abeid under Carver was much worse for that. People here just spout any crap. I provide logic.

If you think Tiote doesn't lose the ball often, your logic is as sound as your opinion of Cabella's towering height.

Tiote - 81.7

Anita - 81.1

He might lose the ball more times a match due to having the ball more. But he doesn't lose it more often.

Is that pass completion?  Does that include all the times he holds on to the ball, spins around a bit beofre being tackled?

rates are similar. Tiote gets dispossesed once on average per 90 minutes. Anita 0.8.

Tiote gets "fouled" a lot when he fannies on the ball. And he must make some passes under extreme pressure that don't help build a rhythm.

Fucking stats man, just watch the fucking matches for once and you'll see Anita taking the more ambitious pass and you'll see Tiote passing backwards. See Tiote comit a foul or be out a position and you'll see us having already lost the central battle. You'll also see us being prone to cards and giving away key free kicks that force danger situations in our own half. He hasn't been himself since the first two seasons we had him and it's a another Alan Pardew ruined career.

Howay man, forget what you see with the naked eye; his stats are very good.

Tiote - 81.7

Anita - 81.1

f***ing stats man, just watch the f***ing matches for once and you'll see Anita taking the more ambitious pass and you'll see Tiote passing backwards. See Tiote comit a foul or be out a position and you'll see us having already lost the central battle. You'll also see us being prone to cards and giving away key free kicks that force danger situations in our own half. He hasn't been himself since the first two seasons we had him and it's a another Alan Pardew ruined career.

Howay man, forget what you see with the naked eye; his stats are very good.

it's all about stats if you ask me ;-)

How many do we need to sign just to have parity with last season?

We've lost seven players since we last signed one (Ben Arfa, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon, Jonas, Alnwick, R.Taylor & Sammy Ameobi).

We've lost seven players since we last signed one (Ben Arfa, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon, Jonas, Alnwick, R.Taylor & Sammy Ameobi).

:scared:

We need 5 minimum and quite frankly I'd be ok with it considering I expect closer to nothing.

I'd be okay with five players that are big improvements on what we've got, and no major outgoing (shite like Obertan, Tiote, Williamson etc are free to leave any time they feel like it). If two or three of those five are "squad players", we're in deep shit again.

:scared:

:lol: That's incredible.

Not too concerned about a new leftback, would rather have two centerbacks and just let Haidara start at this point, mostly because I know we'll be lucky to get four signings and don't think leftback is as much of a priority. He's 22 now, has looked promising if a little raw, but he's going to develop further if he's playing.

We need 5 minimum and quite frankly I'd be ok with it considering I expect closer to nothing.

I'd be okay with five players that are big improvements on what we've got, and no major outgoing (s**** like Obertan, Tiote, Williamson etc are free to leave any time they feel like it). If two or three of those five are "squad players", we're in deep s*** again.

Aye when I say 5, I mean 5 quality players that go straight into the team.

I'd be okay with five players that are big improvements on what we've got, and no major outgoing (s**** like Obertan, Tiote, Williamson etc are free to leave any time they feel like it). If two or three of those five are "squad players", we're in deep s*** again.

Aye when I say 5, I mean 5 quality players that go straight into the team.

:lol: I'd be happy if I thought we'd make five quality signings over the next 3 years.

Not too concerned about a new leftback, would rather have two centerbacks and just let Haidara start at this point, mostly because I know we'll be lucky to get four signings and don't think leftback is as much of a priority. He's 22 now, has looked promising if a little raw, but he's going to develop further if he's playing.

In an ideal world i'd like 2 CB's as well, but if i had to chose i would go for a LB instead of another CB. A quality LB with end product makes such a massive difference! So does having two good CB as well, but not to the same degree imo.